Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey, TL and hooked, I see you both in the breakroom, but no one is saying ANYTHING. :o I figured I was in the AU breakroom, but I logged in and out 3 times now, and still, no response from you two!!! Not sure what is going on... :(

EDIT: Now you both have disappeared completely!!!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Too funny Ms. Q. I just added a couple more. But sorry, no TrAsh tonight. :( Just some old Tracy, Lucy Alan, Lila, Scott from 1990.

Hope everyone had a great a weekend! I can truly say I had one of the most fun weekends of my life. My first PRIDE weekend in San Francisco. WHAT A BLAST!!! I have had my moments of buyers remorse after moving here from NYC last year, but this was a definite pro on my list of pros and cons of staying in San Francisco! Good Times!!

Happy Monday All :D

*Any word on Tracy for the week?

• Members

Hey Halee! Glad you had a great weekend!

So not good news on the TQ front...someone with taping info on SD said she is only on 1-2 times in the next three weeks...which would be the week of the 30th, the week of the 7th and the week of the 14th. Which SUCKS!!! The info could be wrong, but someone else confirmed part of her info that Liz would not be on for a full week!

hopefully she will be on some the last two weeks of the month...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Anyway, gotta go to bed...early dentist appt tomorrow!

• Members

MsQ pretends she is an insider in an attempt to cheer hooked up...

hooked, pretend that all of this IS happening...Ignore the red - haha.

Just a reminder, but this is just pretend... not real...

Question: Will we be seeing Tracy on our screens anytime soon? I remember Guza said she would be all over the place the summer. Does he have any story line planned for her?

Answer: Jane Elliot fans will be happy. My info. indicates she will be on in 8 of the next 14 episodes. (I had a hard time believing it myself, but I assure you that it is true unless there are last minute changes).

Question: Thank you so much!!! Can you answer the question about what her story line will be?

Answer: Of course! As you might expect, she will have a role in Lulu's upcoming situation. This week is more of the same. The week after, however, she find out about the cover-up but keeps her mouth shut. Scott is suspicious though and threatens to have her arrested if she doesn't tell him what she knows.

Question: Thank you again! No one ever seems to have much Tracy info. around here! I appreciate you sharing. Just more thing if you don't mind. 14 episodes would be the next 3 weeks. Do the scenes with Scott continue the week of the 14th?

Answer: I'm not sure. My info. doesn't mention it the for the week of the 14th, but there might be more. I do know that she is on with Lucky for sure. Tracy gets that letter from Luke that I have seen some people mention. He assures her that he is fine and not to worry, but Tracy is worried - about him and Lulu. She shares her concerns with Lucky without going into details about Logan's murder. Sam overhears, and she wants to help Lucky and Tracy track Luke down. That's all I have.

Final comment: Thank you again! You are awesome for sharing all of that!!! And I can't believe I'm saying this but Guza is awesome for giving me Tracy!!!

Too good to be true, huh?

• Members

ms. Q--Is it possible we missed this episode??? This wasn't the one in the gold jacket was it with the clips in her hair? I thought that was 2004, but maybe not

“Soap Talk” #0175 – Premieres Thursday, November 13, 2003

Celebrity guests include Jane Elliot from “General Hospital” and Frank Nicotero, host of the game show “Street Smarts.” Plus, style maven Jen Derogi shows how to select the right jeans for your body type, and Wendy Bellissimo gives tips for designing a high-end baby nursery for less.

• Members

Ms. Q... if only....

That was really good. You should start posting on SD. Perhaps then it would bring out the real spoilers for JE/TQ and we would have something more to go on. 1-2 days in 14 isn't much.

Look how my day is shaping up:

Mike - work ALL DAY

Ruah - Sailing Camp ALL DAY

Shiloh - Cub camp since Friday

Zion and Rusty - the only ones I have home!!!

Happy Dance of Joy here, I can assure you :D:D:D:D:D:D !

• Members

Hey Remos--we were busy bees last night!

I just had my dental implant sugery today. I am starting to feel sort of achey and yucky. I am hoping to take a nap as I was up til 4am yet again. The oral surgeon said it about 4 months this will all be done and over with and four months will fly right by. I was like hmmm...Luke will be back when I get my final thing done!

Glad you have some alone time with only two kids.

Looks like our girl won't be on much the next couple of weeks.

• Members

Oh, I hate tooth pain. I almost go through labour again to avoid tooth pain.

I'm hoping the spoilers will be wrong, because again I'm left with the question: What was the point of bringing JE/TQ back so early? At this rate the end of July would have been fine all over the place. A good scene here or there just isn't good enough. Use her or leave her in Amsterdam, but this is bull $hit.

• Members

hooked, sorry about the teeth. :(

Hmm, we've seen 2004, 2005, and 2006, right?

I went on IMDB.com (remember how it used to say Actress, "All My Children; it now says Actress, "The Guiding Light").

It just listed her in 1 episode (so not accurate). NEXT.

In reviewing the list of episodes aired in 2003, there is for whatever reason nothing listed for Thursday, November 13th. NEXT.

I moved on to TV.com, which does list it as an episode but just Valerie Wildman and Ilene Kristen are listed as guest stars. NEXT.

I decided to search Frank Nicotero. He is not listed as being on SoapTalk on IMBD.com. NEXT.

I googled him and SoapTalk and TV.com came up. PROGRESS.

I clicked the SoapTalk episode 97.02 and it brought me to Tuesday, November 11, 2003. EVEN MORE PROGRESS.

Jane Elliot is also listed as a guest star. SUCCESS.

Now, the REAL success will be finding the clip. She must have been on promoting her full-time return to GH which began November 14th. And to think!!! She got screentime upon that return. Scenes with the Q's, Jax, Luke, Skye (if you don't count her as a Q), Scott, Sam, the teens... Can you believe it??? :o:D

Anyway, I do believe this is an episode we missed though maybe the gold jacket WAS 2003??? I do remember her talking about return or getting called to be on GH while at the care dealership. And come to think of it, the clip shown was from April 2003. I mean if it was 2004 when that aired, they would probably show a clip from that year... Hmm, the more I think about it, the more I believe that what we thought was 2004 was 2003. :lol: Man, all my "research" above has gone to waste!!! LOL.

EDIT: CurlyQgrl's edits say she was on in March 2004, August 2005, and we know she was on in Summer 2006. But I am not seeing evidence of March 2004 on TV.com... I think I'm just going to give this a rest for now. I have to shower and make a trip to Target sooner than later...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members
Thanks. I was kind of embarrassed by it. :lol:

hooked, I did more "research" 'cause clearly I can't give this up, but I found that the November 11, 2003 episode reran on May 10, 2004. My best guess is the 2004 one was the rerun of the 2003 one. Still doesn't solve the March 2004 mystery though...

In other "news" you can revisit last summer's ShadyBrook adventures here: Straightjacketed Women on Television. Do a CTRL F for Tracy Quartermaine.

And Soap Opera Digest Online messes up its facts yet again. Even if it meant to leave out the years between '89 and '04, she returned in 2003. ;) Oh and "eventually" earned an Emmy? Woman got an Emmy from the get-go, LOL.

Jane Elliot

She started out a PC gal, joining GH in 1978 and eventually earning an Emmy for her role as the ruthless Tracy Quartermaine. In 1987, Elliot moved to DAYS to play another rich witch, Anjelica Deveraux. She returned to her GH roots in 2004.