The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

^^^ You'll have to PM me the # Luv, when the 'puter died all personal info went with it.

So.... went to the mailbox and picked up this week's copy of MacLean's magazine. (Sort of Newsweek meets Canadian People). Anyway, this was the caption on the front cover (thought I'd share :P )

The picture is a cute young buck drinking Canadian beer and an overweight middle-age American in a suit. It reads:

"Canadians vs. Americans. The Startling facts: We're [Canadians] wealthier and healthier, we work less and live longer. And we're way more, um, romantic." I had to laugh. I'll tell you if the article lives up to it's hype after I read it.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some threads on SOC if anyone is interested...

Lulu/Tracy: http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=371918

Monica/Tracy: http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=371986

Advocating a return of Ned: http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=372065

nex, thanks for the clips.

hooked, I liked her hair with Luke! So glad she had good hair for those awesome scenes! Haha. :D I still like the "Senator's wife" hair though as halee labeled it. I think the bangs (when laying appropriately) work on her.

• Members

Sorry for the double post, but I didn't want this getting mixed in with my other...

Taken out of context, the following dialogue sounds so wrong given the fact that it came from Tracy and Dillon scenes.

From November 2003: "Come on, give it to me, sweetheart."

From July 2006: "You get down with your bad self."

Just had to share. :lol::o:lol:

• Members

You know what dialogue sounded strange to me? When Monica referred to Jason's life in the mob as a lifestyle. As if he was drinking mai thai's & playing ring toss on Fire Island. HE IS IN THE FREAKIN' MOB!

*BTW Some nut job is trying to shakedown alanmonicaforever over at youtube like they did Addie! I hope they don't succeed!

Edited by halee

• Members

Hey,

I'm crazed.

I'm travelling.

All has been nuts.

Tracy/Monica, Tracy/Johnny was good today... but gosh I miss my LuNacy. Without Luke, Tracy is just.. well, Tracy, which is good.. but I miss SUPER good.

You know what was GREAT today???

Diane/Carly.

Ms. D looked hot (what are they doing to her hair?!?!)

And oh my oh my her lines/reaction to Carly was just PRICELESSS. PRICELESS.

Why the F haven't they given that woman a contract, yet?!?!

RIDICULOUS!

• Members

Hey,

I'm crazed.

I'm travelling.

All has been nuts.

Tracy/Monica, Tracy/Johnny was good today... but gosh I miss my LuNacy. Without Luke, Tracy is just.. well, Tracy, which is good.. but I miss SUPER good.

You know what was GREAT today???

Diane/Carly.

Ms. D looked hot (what are they doing to her hair?!?!)

And oh my oh my her lines/reaction to Carly was just PRICELESSS. PRICELESS.

Why the F haven't they given that woman a contract, yet?!?!

RIDICULOUS!

• Members

Oh my gosh... I cannot decide on the color/size of the newest banner! I keep changing it. Tomorrow, you all will probably see the old LuNacy one again. :lol:

Nothing new on SoapDish, spoiler-wise.

For those interested in wardrobe, this is outdated, but it amused me. (It's from a site like Serial Drama).

As a woman who would dream to one day look as good as Jane [Elliot] does at her age, I have to wonder why she’s been attacked by my mother’s garden.

Picture 1: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/uli...eenshot_4-2.png

Picture 2: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/uli...reenshot_10.png

Link

:lol:

• Members

Hey guys. I was all set to come online last night to chat and my best friend popped over to say hi to me and after a few glasses of wine I was toast. Jet lag is a bitch sometimes!

passed out at 11pm and then woke up at 6am. Trying to get some stuff done today. Up to 6/20 catching up with GH. Saw Tracys five seconds with carly and her catching lulu and johnny for one sec at the boathouse, but not the alan stuff yet.

Maxi and Lulu in bikinis...hmmm!!

The Alexis/diane stuff was so funny about her having sex with Jerry. I am so behind. Tryign to catch up somewhat today.

• Members

For today I guess...from SD

There's some stuff with Johnny/Lulu/Tracy with Tracy wanting Johnny to let Lulu go. He pulls Lulu into a kiss. Lulu refuses to leave him. Alexis arrives to drop the charges but Ric already called in a favor and got him released. He's free to go. Lulu wants to go celebrate but Ric tells him AZ wants to see him.

That's it for me for tonight.

Goodnight SD.

• Members

hmm, that's not the first time we've heard the, "Tracy enlists Sam's help." Maybe there is some validity.

What do you think today, we get one or two scenes with Lulu,Johnny, Tracy at the begininng of the show, then no more Tracy?

• Members

Remos, here are the clips you wanted of Luke and Robert talking after Laura wakes up.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A6GGAIOY

Now I need some help, as I was looking for the clips that remos asked for I realized that I somehow lost the clip where Tracy sees Laura at GH. I know I had it because I used it in the LnL/T vid I made 2 years ago. If anybody has that clip it would be most appreciated. :D

As for the possible spoiler about Tracy enlisting Sam for help in finding Luke, I have heard that spoiler before, so I guess it could be true.