The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u3tnzv

funny, I finally decided "the hell with it" and just put up the next chapter of Oh, Baby. I don't think I ever was going to be satisfied with it. Since I'm satisfied with the chapters to come, it's all good. Or good enough, anyway. :lol:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2853850/104/Oh_Baby

Also, if anyone was wondering about an update to the TQ poem - 2003 to current (IN ADDITION to the updates on TracyLuke.info), you can find them here...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2904918/3/Ode_to_Tracy_Q

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2904918/4/Ode_to_Tracy_Q

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

bumping the tthread quickly to say hi.

Halee love the old clips you have added--love that Trash clip when he tells her she was the most beautiful girl he ever laid eyes on...LadyA you must watch!!!

Thanks for reloading Ms. Q

Remos--Been there done that this afternoon! Can relate

Having company over for a barbecue and Adam's brithday. He is having a friend sleep over!

Lainey--Hope your day has gotten better.

Funny--I am making baked brie, corn, salad, fruit salad and grilling....major cooking for me!

Oh and sangria!!

• Members

Well, sorta yes and sorta no. I worked alllllllll day with several interruptions of online shopping (to maintain my sanity, of course!)

I didn't get nearly as much work done as I should have, and I need to go in again ALLLLL day tomorrow, but I now own (or will own when they arrive):

-a bunch of summer sale stuff from Eddie Bauer (cute shorts and cargo pants on sale. Go look!)

-a pair of jeans and a keen messenger bag from zappos

-a wallet and a change purse from cole haan.

-oh yeah, and the new alanis moresette cd.. but I bought that at a "real" store during a walk break.

Shopping therapy works. Really!! Highly recommended.

Brie, eh?? Yummmmmy. I'm not supposed to eat cheese (HIGH cholesterol). I LOVE cheese, especially brie. YUMMY!

Ms. Q - Love Oh Baby....

Keep the updates coming!!

And remind me, did "we" decide to add some sex scenes? It really needs some sex, really... ;)

• Members

Just bumping the thread. I'd say this was a lazy, hazy summer afternoon, but the reality is that we're facing yet another round of thunderstorms. Last weekend was the only good weekend without endless lightening and hail (thank God it was my GG camp weekend!)

Hope the birthday went well yesterday, Hooked.

Lainey, I keep hoping to have something for you but r/l gets in the way.

Nice to see more action on the blog. Keep it up everyone, this is our playground until LuNacy can be reunited on air.

• Members

Checking in...

Kyle, I loved her on The City too! Her interactions with little Dillon and with Zoey were my favorite. Oh, and Alex Masters!!! :wub:

Thank you to all who keep on following Oh, Baby despite me taking forever to update. :huh:

Edit: halee, I went on a bit of a comment-posting spree on your clips at YouTube. Sorry to flood your inbox with all the notifications of them.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine