The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thank you so much. And I know I'm a day late (make it hundreds) and dollars short, but somethings I noticed...

1. When ewcbo looked at Luke and said "some loves are meant to me", he doesn't smile or look pleased, he just moves away - Interesting...

2. "Never expected to have to explain Tracy to anyone"... he is was so in love with Tracy by that time

3. "...fall in love with Laura again..." The man in torn, he loves his current wife and doesn't want to be pulled back in. I wonder how they would have written it if Luke didn't know it was only temporary... the mind ponders...

4. "... it's done, there's no going back this time..." Man... he's Tracy's plain and simple.

So, what was it like live? Did all of this stand out then or was everyone still scared that the ewcbo might win? Is this merely hindsight observations, 'cause it seems obvious to me that TPTB had already locked Luke in to Tracy by the time this dialogue aired.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I will check to see if I have it now Nex.

So Halee--I feel compelled to explain my hair comment you took issue with (LOL). I should clarify...I was referring to the day with her at the HS with that yellow jacket thing where you said it was the conan o brian look. As opposed to how it looked like when she left with Luke--not in her face like the horrid 2/20 day, but like not combed all the way fluffed back, but just some oomph and kind of down near her face!

Oy--only Stace will appreciate that remark!! :)

Halee--I think we will get like two scenes of Tracy johnny lulu and that will be it today.

I haven't heard anything but I get the vibe she won't be on next week.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I also don't think she'll be on next week other than the 4th of July rerun. Perhaps the week after with the aftermath of the Lulu drama. :rolleyes: I despise that character so much. I'd be totally fine with her off of GH if it wasn't for the reason that she gives Tracy screentime while Luke is gone. Other than that, she is good for absolutely nothing IMO.

BTW, hooked, LOVE the hair comments. :D And halee, I liked her look yesterday too.

nex, here is the clip of Tracy running into Laura: http://www.sendspace.com/file/yndckf (Credit goes to Geena).

• Members
BTW guys alanmonicaforever is going to be taking all her 1979 clips down due to some crazy wank who is threatening to pull the plug on her.(Long story) But if you want to watch some of those great old clips before she yanks them you should do it soon! :angry:

• Members

Well, Tracy's two scenes have been on. Lulu enters and major tonsil wrestling with Johnny. Lulu asks if it's just for Tracy's benefit or for hers. Tracy hears that Lulu watched the Z's in action the night before and wonders why she doesn't understand that the Z's will close ranks on Lulu. Again she says Johnny isn't like his family, yada yada, and that Tracy just doesn't get it. Tracy says "Sweetheart, you're the one who isn't getting this" and as she leaves she says she's going to reserve a room at Shadybrooke for Lulu because that's where she's heading. The words hit Lulu hard.

I like my version of Tracy/Lulu in Shadybrooke better, btw.

Nex #1&2

• Members

Thanks for the heads up halee.

Here's what I caught so far...

Segment 1: MAYBE TRACY. I'm not sure if she had a scene right in the beginning. My VCR thought today was Saturday (we lost power the other day, and I guess I screwed up when re-setting the time/date), so I don't have the beginning on tape and can't check. :(

Segment 2: LULU, TRACY, JOHNNY. Lulu and Johnny are standing close. Lulu can't believe they made him spend the night in lock up. I honestly don't even remember what Tracy said except she threw a "sweetheart" in there. My guess if more of the same. Then, before Tracy leaves she tells Lulu that she is going to reserve a room for her at ShadyBrook, 'cause that's where she's going to end up. Tracy leaves. Lulu (who has a cold - well, JMB has the cold) says she's just being mean. Johnny says she's right.

*sees remos' post* I guess that answers my question about Segment 1. She must have opened the show.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

She's been around. I think she has a course to do or something. Everyone is busy and TIIC's use of Tracy hasn't exactly inspired much conversation here.

BR if it's not too late. I've been starting my days at 5, so 11 PM is way too late for me.

• Members

okay early breakroom tonight!

So my husband just took my son and his friend and his friend's hot mom to this new place where kids can build little cars instead of bears or dress up places. She was like you aren't going? And I said nope!!

I am off to go buy a few birthday gifts for my little one who is turning 8 tomorrow and I Have not one single thing for him!