The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

A whole lot of zilch for TQ...saw some more detailed CGS on Ryan's Soap Opera Source board and there is not a peep about TQ this week, or the week of the 7th. Perhaps she is on the week of the 14th...mid july--too long to wait. She could have been offscreen til then like originally spoiled. Instead we got her 6 times, for what a total of 10 minutes tops?

SO NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41 episodes thus far at the mid way point this year--worst ever huh Ms. Q? At this rate, I think Coleman, Milo, Max Mayor Floyd and perhaps nurse #2 at the 10th floor station have more appearances....

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hooked, I'm fairly certain that 2005 is still the worst ever (up to this point, anyway). I searched this thread and found some stats I put posted last September. I will add 2008 to them.

Jan. through June

2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2005 Compared

Jan: 9 - 9 - 13 - 2

Feb: 7 - 16 - 9 - 4

March: 3 - 9 - 9 - 4

April: 8 - 7 - 13 - 5

May: 8 - 10 - 5 - 13

June: 6 - 11 - 6 - 11

Totals:

2008: 41

2007: 62

2006: 55

2005: 39

Would be interesting to see what 2004's numbers were.

Edited to correct 2007's numbers for March and May.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

1) Luke sneaks back to edge of town.. sets up in a cabin. Tracy comes and goes (all sorts of danger/risk storylines there)

2) Tracy remembers their "first time." When was it exactly?? Hmm.. none of us know. How'd it evolve. What happened? Why then?

3) Tracy is physically threatened by Trevor, and the experience is chilling and exciting at the same time. She goes home to get grounded and get ahold of herself.

4) Tracy and Alan discuss how Luke makes her feel (Tracy's first attempt to put her feelings into words). It's an awkward, humbling, joyful experience for her.

That should do it for now.. Know the spicier they are, the happier I am.

Tata

lb

• Members

You know, in this crazy, busy world, who would have guessed that...

A constantly travelling woman in NYC

An annoyed housewife in Houston

An insanely swamped computer geek in Tennessee, Kentucky, where the hell are you again, QT?

And a distracted mom in Toronto would all come up with basically the same ideas.

Are we in sync or what! My friends, Luke doesn't know anything yet but Tracy is in one heap of trouble...

• Members

Soap Opera Digest

Round Up with Jason Thompson

Q: If you had to live in a house with three of your co-stars for a reality show, which 3 would you pick?

JT: KMc because we're friends on the outside, so it would be comfortable, Jane because she's absolutely hilarious and...should I surround myself with woman? If we need another guy, it'd be funny to live with Mo, just because he's not what people think he is. Steve would have the protein powder ready and get me to light a fire under my ass and work out. And Bradford would be a blast to live with."

• Members

An FYI for those who might be interested... :D

TQCounts3.jpg

Notes regarding accuracy:

2004: I went through transcripts myself for January through October (CTRL F is my friend). For November and December, I had her episode dates saved in another document. My total came to 114. Upon searching the thread, I see that Sean has recorded 117 episodes. SON (from when the 2004 archives were posted) had recorded 119.

2005: I mentally took note of the episodes throughout the year and later recorded them, verifying the ones I wasn't sure of using transcripts. Sean has 78 episodes too. SON has 77 listed.

2006: I tallied these using my daily clips. Sean has 84 recorded. SON has 78.

2007: I tallied these using my daily clips. Sean calculated 106 provided Jane Elliot received 11 episodes in December. Since that SoapDish "scoop" was incorrect and her totals were 9 for that month, Sean's totals for the year would then be 104. SON has the exact same numbers.

2008: I tallied these using my daily clips. hooked has the same numbers.

remos, I was going to post and then I realized I wasn't so sure. I think your post is the most accurate, although I almost want to say that in 1996, we found out that Paul and Tracy made amends offscreen and Dillon spent a weekend here and there with Paul and Jenny. I read that somewhere, I believe. ILoveTracyQ might have more details. It was later rewritten that Paul was a deadbeat Dad that had no interest in Dillon, but when Tracy did take him, he had intentions of getting him back, or as least that's what I thought.

EDIT: In the breakroom with Rach... http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine