The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Love that, hooked!!! And she really did help the show out! Brought them up in the ratings and even made Best of Broadcast in 2003. :D

So, I was going through some old documents today and came across GH Couple Anagrams. A lot of them are out dated, but I was amused by what was provided for Luke/Tracy.

Tacky Lure

It is SO perfect, isn't it? 'Cause really, that's how it all began - haha.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

remos I wish I could focus on that right now but this class is dominating my brain at the moment. And I wish I could focus on LuNacy fics but I just cant. I have a few papers that are the attention getter at the moment. Sigh if only I could. :(

• Members

funny, I am sorry about all the papers and !@#$. How did your most recent paper go? I am freaking out right now because I'm not sure if there will be room for me in the grad classes in the fall. And if there is...Oh my goodness, the course descriptions and long class sessions (although just once a week per class) are making me not want to go... I'm not ready to go back to school!!! :( :( :( Anyway, funny, good luck. :) One less week to go than before, right?

halee, thanks for the clip! Squee. TrAsh and Trott (?) all in one little package!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Thanks I miss you guys too. This sucks being in a damn class for 7 hours and my brain shuts off after lunch. After a certain time my brain was like Charlie Brown "Whamp Whamp Whamp" :blink: Damn now I have to figure out what in the hell the teacher said, SH!T! :angry::angry::angry:

Ms. Q I have no idea about that paper but i Know I missed a part of it so that sucks. Its because this class is so long that I cant remember all the stuff because I'm overwhelmed. Effing class.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Hey gang, I'm not sure if anyone is still in the BR. I'll check it out after I post this.

Saw Shiloh tonight. He didn't want us to leave but there was no way he was coming home. My little Casanova has a harem at the camp. ALL the girls are totally in love with him. They actually came up to me and said "You're Shiloh's mom? He is so cute, I just love his eyes." Every single one of them. Apparently the first night there was a thunder storm so with Shiloh being the youngest, the Scouters checked on him and found he wasn't in his tent. It didn't take them long to find him in the girls tent snuggled up between the lot of them. No one is sure if he went to them or they called him over. Either way his first week of camp and he's already a legend!

Hilarious reenactment of the War of 1812, complete with the burning of the White House. Shiloh was one of the American invaders but one of the last to fall. I love that they are teaching the kids history and having fun with it. The battles were fabulous. That many boys and sticks, and let the mayhem begin! Pictures were taken so I'll see if any are worth sharing.

It was a good night but a long night. I'm just about ready for bed but I wanted to give you these before I went to sleep:

LuNacy Fluff

Excellent Adventures

EDIT

Okay, it's morning and is this cute or what. The kids cried a good while of the way home last night because they missed Shiloh and were upset that he was so sad. This morning I found Ruah sleeping in his bed because she missed him so much. I love my kids :wub: .

Edited by remos

• Members

remos I thought you said you couldn't write fics like these. OMG my computer just melted! I think you were just playing with us. Anyway good job on both as all ways. Remos that inhabition is so long gone! Man where is that ciggy when I need it!!! :P

Edited by funny1

• Members

I just wanted to wish everyone an early......

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

I am going out of town this weekend and will not be near a computer.

Remos, you are killing me with your stories, you are doing a fantastic job!

Ms.Q, so glad you are still writing Oh, Baby!

Hooked, what is it 3 weeks and 2 days till you are in the OC? I'm sure you are counting down the days! haha

Everybody be safe and have a fun filled weekend! Be sure to wear plenty of sunscreen! B)

• Members

I'm so glad you are all enjoying my stuff. I'm certainly having fun writing.

And if you have ideas, let me know. Creative writing is like a muscle, I'm discovering, the more you flex it the more you can. Love it!!! Love it!!! I will be dedicating my published stuff to the lot of you when I finally get to that point.

• Members

Read some spoilers on SoapDish. Guess next week is Lulu's regular drama times 10. :rolleyes: It seems odd to me that Tracy's been babysitting for all of June, but the moment there is some real action and story (in July), she is nowhere to be found.

It's as if TIIC intentionally remove her from the big summer stories. Sort of reminds me of summer of 2005 when Tracy was conveniently in Europe while Dillon (her SON) went down her drugging, kidnapping, stripping, and taking nude photos of Brook Lynn (her GRANDDAUGHTER). Or even summer of 2006, in the weeks leading up to Lulu's abortion, Tracy had that fabulous speech to Lulu in August and then disappeared (to Europe again) 'til the middle of September. I just don't get it. :angry:

Glad you like the banner/avatar combo, halee, especially since we will seeing the it for awhile. Might be late July (or later) 'til we see Tracy again. I am hoping JE is on vacation 'cause otherwise there is no excuse for the writers not utilizing her (unless of course, JE requested time off for reasons that are not our business). Anyway, I know some of you guessed she might be in Amsterdam now instead of before (that would have been a VERY short trip if she did go before). Perhaps she went sometime after the Emmys? Where would that put us date-wise with the taping schedule?