The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members
Funny, you're the best. Love your attitude! I just voted and commented. I'll say this for the ewcbo fans...They are an organized group...literally it would seem. Wonder if the ptbs know that. A few "multiple personality disorders" among the ewcbo-ers developing in that thread as well. Maybe it's a side effect of catatonia... ;)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Back atcha QT. Plus I don't think TG wants to go back down that road of LnL redux. JE is his partner N crime. Maybe Tg can put it in his contract to only be married to Tracy. Hey... if he gets the vacay package he got last time no telling what he can get this time. ;)

• Members

There are so many baiters out there and caca in the soapdish realm..

But here are some Nov insider spoilers for Nik and Jolu...which dont' mention Tracy, but seem to at least be indicative that she and Luke will be on the same side when he gets home...

Nov insider

If you dont have anything on Jolu could just say you dont have much ?

Lulu will get worse and Laura will help her through it as well as nik

Luke will play major part in Lulu getting well, but there will be some trouble at first because he will take lucky's side against Johnny

Johnny will be found guilty, but of course something more like someone will get him off

Jolu's love story will continue... As johnny chooses lulu over his family and most importantly Claudia

Nov insider,

Would you happen to have anything on Nik?

Nik will be involved with Lulu

Fighting against Lucky and against luke when he returns

He stick up for Jolu

His Cassadine side will come into play against AZ

He will get close to claudia, but also become very close to nadine.

Also he will be involved with some Jlex stuff and when sam gets raped

If they decide to keep Sbr longer and she signs they will go full throttle with Claudia/Nik. If that doesn't happen, they have Nik/Nadine to fall back on since they are building on them too.

Also...as part of a larger post...

Some vets are again highly underused, going to attempt to fix that in small amounts

I watched yesterday and today. There were several laura/lulu scenes ending with Laura starting to fade out a bit and needing to rest and lulu going back to her room all giddy and hopeful again.

They were actually good scenes (*ducks out of the LF*), but left ambiguous. She was fuzzy waking up so she could have meant the doctors. I really think we will be left wondering if Lulu really imagined this whole thing. Then in Nov will come to find out she didn't or something...

• Members

Hey WTH Lunactics get ver @ SOC imediately!!!!!

Thanks Remos and Funn for the support and thanks Hooked for the spoilers!

Another spoiler.. it is just the same as the others!

Tracy should be seen at Shadybrook at somepoint in regards to LuLu.

Edited by Truke

• Members

Word on that!! Even better, pair their two characters so they can bore each other to death.

A few months ago, SD had something on how SB said how he was doing well selling the juice or something...blah blah, and how he might be able to retire within a couple of years. I'm thinking...For the love of heaven, people - buy more juice!!!!!

• Members

I hope so! I love TraLu. If Lulu can get over her bratty-ness and see that Tracy is just trying to help.

Did anyone see Laura today? (First time I've watched the show in a loooong time) I have to admit, she was very good. It kills me, but I do like her. *sigh* If she doesn't come between Lunacy, then I guess she's okay with me. I do NOT like that Jason Cook's character. He is incredibly obnoxious. So now there is this "Karpov" fellow? And some blond chick with Rick? I have missed SO much!

Looking forward to TQ this week.... hope all is well!

EDIT: *waves to Remos and Funny* I just noticed that the little boxes next to your username turn orange if you are online! Hah!

Edited by missjane

• Members

Hey, nice to see you around MJ. We've all been pretty much MIA the past number of weeks. Computer troubles, travel, r/l... all of it has interupted our time here - and since Tracy isn't on screen, it really wasn't a sacrifice. I've noticed as we get closer to a LuNacy reunion that the gang is slowly coming back, with a few new members to boot.

Karpov is "The Mobster" where Jason/Sonny are "Mob Lite" and the Z's are in the middle. Apparently the Mobular Opera has it's crescendo in November - here's hoping.

As for the ewcbo... meh, never have liked her, but she does do 'mother' well. As long as they keep her away from LuNacy she can have her semi-annual appearances.

Hooked, I went to the BR. It was either the A/R BR or you'd already left. Sorry.

EDIT

As we lull into the evening, I leave you with this...

More from The Annals

Edited by remos

• Members

Happy Belated Birthday, AMF! :D

LisaQ, that definitely was a nice birthday present from GH. I know in 2004, GH's "gift" to me was Nikolas and Emily's honeymoon when they consummated their marriage. Not sure if we have NEM fans here, but if we do, I apologize because Nikolas and Emily and rose petals was NOT my idea of a good present. sick.gif

remos, I did vote at SOC, but I am staying out of the comments. BTW, you have a review at FF.net. Fabulous job! :D

missjane, glad to see you posting!

• Members

Good chapter Remos--Damn this has been a long adventure! Can you keep it up for six more weeks?

I am predicting Luke's first onscreen date will be Wed, October 8th. He always seems to pop back up on a wed. and if he starts taping third week in sept that is around the 15th and about three weeks out would be the week of the 6th.

Let's see if I'm right...I hope I am wrong and it is sooner! Guess no Tracy at the skate wedding without luke there!