The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

3 days??? Woo hoo!!! Way to go, hooked!!!! You deserve a crown full of gold stars for this one!

The fact that it's not with Luke is even better when you think about it. As you've said, and many of us have said, Tracy needs to move into stories that are not dependent on Luke.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

More from this little sharks insider who has been posting stuff about B.G and knowing what he likes/dislikes (not sure how credible this is)

Thanks for the drops...got any info on Tracy, Luke, Laura, Scotty, etc?

Well Jane is very well liked, and B. G. writes her for Tony but I know many of you doubt everything you see here but I can tell you that B. G. really is on shaky ground if the MOB stories fail this fall. GH being the cornerstone of ABC's serial daytime dramas has taken a beating regardless of the emmy. And that is a truth, though many doubt it.

B. G. does not like to write for GF. Sorry it that sounds like agenda but it is true. At the same time he knows what Genie did last year and he isn't stupid. Do you all think he wanted to write add in scenes for Lusam in June? Thank BF who knows that KM and GV could bring romance back. Do you think he wanted to write add in scenes for BH? Thank all those fans of hers who wanted to see her, and just kept bitching. Sorry but anyone on set knows that he does not like writing certain stories or writing for certain characters unless they are filler and truly sorry but "Laura" is one of those characters he could care less about it, but her fans are loyal and no matter what SD thinks, she brings in viewers. The only advantage for B. G. is that he can center her storyline around his favs Lulu and Jolu.

• Members

From this same nsider again at the dish...not sure again if they are credible or not...but if we care at all---maybe this is some good advice...

Sorry I didn't see you answered me before...any hopes for Tracy having any storyline or part of anything else since Tony is likely to retire?

You might get told differently and let anyone doubt if they like or call me a liar but if you really want to see more of Tracy, then get together with other like-minded fans. I'm no BH cheerleader but I did know about both meetings that happened after the call in campaign and she got additional screen time as a direct result of her fans. I can honestly tell you that B. G. sees the Q's as old GH. The family with it's corporate and dysfunctional family dynamics does not interest him at all. If you want to see Tracy then you should write in about GH going back to Tracy's history of marrying a mobbie and you will see some screen time with her and Lulu and Luke but right now no storyboards of her and Luke and Laura. Sorry but that is how it is. You should push for a return of Tracy's past and the will and the Q's getting a story. Good Luck.

We should push for Tracy/AZ tie in somehow!!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks for the info once again, hooked! We're going to have to name a country after you or something...

Reliable insider or not - and they sound legit - one thing that is reliable is the fact that ratings suck and they *have* to listen to fans. Otherwise, no $$ to pay the bills. Regardless of who Guza likes to write for and who he doesn't, the fans can make the difference. Alan, albeit as a ghost, is a perfect example.

Going back to Tracy's mob past sounds like the most likely way to get her a story right now since that's what Guza likes to write. It doesn't mean she'd be *in* the mob. She could be fighting the mob as a way to extricate her (step)daughter from the Zaccharas.

Maybe a hostile takeover attempt of ELQ by the Zaccharas in retaliation?

Or maybe a mob family, familiar with Tracy's past, sees Tracy's hatred of the Zaccharas as an opportunity to help themselves. Maybe she strikes an unholy alliance all to protect her family. Lots of possibilities.

*waves to funny, hooked, nex and LisaQ*

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

This show is one wicked twist of irony. They tried for years to convince the audience that Sonny and Jason were a couple of great guys who just happened to be organized criminals. No dice. (At least for a few million viewers.) So, now we have another mob family that's portrayed as being *really* bad to make the golden boy and his mentor look good by comparison. <_<

To paraphrase Glenda, the Good Witch of the North..."Are you a good mobster, or are you a bad mobster?" So, being a mobster is fine. Just make sure you're a "good" mobster. :huh:

• Members

Hey all!

Still at my sister's house being her beyotch. lol.

Thanks for the scoop mama ho! I can't wait to see our girl on 3 times in a week. I've missed her (and LuNacy) so much. The way that one spoiler is worded about how Tracy does what she thinks is best for lulu has me a little nervous. If Tracy thinks it's best, it's not usually regarded the best thing by others opinions. oh well, I'll be happy to see her.

I've been calling the comment lines daily. Hope this helps our girl and her hubba to get more screen time. I haven't watched since she was last on. I don't think Tony is going to retire. I don't think Jane will let him. Haha! And Yes, I am sending the positive LuNacy/JE-TG vibes out into the universe. :D

Hey funny chick, you certainly are up late tonite. ;)

Edited by TracyLuv