• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Thanks!

Glad you liked it!

Well, if it's a public wedding, maybe he could show up right before the I Do's? Could they have it at the Q mansion, perhaps? And Luke is all, "Spanky! I'm hoooooooooome!" and then sees what is happening and is all WTF? Just brainstorming... Do whatever you like. I'm sure it will be wonderful. :)

• Members

From the dish earlier that I asked to someone going to a GV event and wanted to know what questions to ask him..

Can you ask if Lucky has any scenes with Tracy coming up? Thanks.

Actually they do the week of 9/1 (from an insider supposedly)

So it is probably the same day Tracy goes to visit lulu on the 3rd, but would be nice if she might be on two days that week--I think I would fall off my chair!

Also, I know someone said she taped one day last week, so she must be on the week of the 8th sometime as well.

Two weeks in a row--she is SUCH AN AIRHOG!

• Members

Testing out my new banner...I figured it was time for me to start spreading the LuNacy love again... Am still keeping my TrAshy avatar though. I don't really care about having matching banner and avatars right now.

hooked, thanks for the scoop. Trucky is always a treat.

angel, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

• Members

Absolutely, hooked! And, if Tony doesn't retire (*please* don't retire), it can only help LuNacy in addition to getting more story for Tracy. Especially this year, Tracy has been only a supporting player in Luke's story. That needs to change *yesterday* - and it can! I'd even take a storyline with LooLoo if it meant some major airtime. And, you know, if they'd reinvest themselves in the (step)mother/(step)daughter relationship they were writing before, there's no need for Blonde One, Sr. And maybe, just maybe, they would *finally* stop perpetuating the lnl were destined, blah blah, talk to the hand...and move Tracy and Luke in the direction that they began in May. And I quote, Luke to Tracy, "There's no one else for me. No one anywhere."

*WAVES TO FUNNY*

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

LOL! Barely back from vacation, and already hogging the screen. :lol: This being a mother/friend to Lulu and Lucky has its advantages. And I just love anything Trucky and, although LooLoo has some major Tracy amends to make, I love that Jane and Julie are good friends. And what I really love is how Julie goes out of her way to mention Jane even when the interviewer predictably brings up the other mother.

• Members

Ok, just stopped in quickly and saw an ad atthe top of this thread that reads... ABC might cancel GH... are they making a mictake? Vote now.... or something damned close to that.

What the hell is that about?!?!?!?!?

• Members

It's just a gimmick. I've seen ads like that for almost every soap. Dishonesty in advertising as usual... <_<

EDIT: I did my civic duty earlier and posted a few comments on the blog. If anyone is inclined to do the same, just click lukeandtracy.blogspot.com

I read this in Luke's post, and thought it might be a nice quote for letters to TIIC...

Referring to The Spencers and The Quartermaines"...I'm doing it for our huge, extended, mixed-up lovable family.

Since the show seems to be going back to umbrella stories, and trying to involve more of the cast in stories, maybe they'd take notice of letters asking for more...

Spencermaines!

If you take "extended" to heart, you could claim well over half the cast as a Spencer or a Quartermaine.

And guess who just happens to be both...Tracy! :)

Edited by QueenTracy