Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Awww...I am glad you wrote instead of doing homework! So sweet...too bad we couldn't have a scene like this on the show!!

Hope everyone is having a good day...one more month til TG gets back!!! (Tops I think)...We can do it!

I think TQ returns before Luke anyway, so hopefully she will pop up in the next two weeks...with her hair all grown out to a nice bob again! LOL

• Members

Bumping the thread....now someone said TG is back in September taping but not back onscreen til October--Oy...enough to drive you batty...I guess better to just wait and trust the mags...

I really hope Tracy gets invited and attends the Skate wedding as it is a two-week deal.

• Members

Hooked thanks for the well wishes but they came back on weds. Oh and I thought you were suppose to stay away from your addition? I guess not.

Lisa Q welcome the boards.

angel nice job!

remos still waiting!! :P

Ms. Q Thanks!

Edited by funny1

• Members

LisaQ, welcome! I love your LuNacy videos! And the ensemble ones too! (though I often don't comment on YouTube :(). A lot of times, I notice that ensemble videos leave out Tracy or leave out LuNacy, so it's awesome to see that you include her/them.

angel, what a sweet chapter! You made me like Lulu!!! :P

Oh, that trivia was for anyone who was interested. I just put "For TL" 'cause she requested it. Sorry if there was any confusion with that.

funny, how are the rugrats?

Hoping that the Tracy/Lucky spoiler is true! (and lasts longer than 45 seconds)

And hooked, yes, I am hoping for longer hair too!!! Though it was nice last time she was on...

Later ciberamigas!!

• Members

I just took a look on SD. The article that said September/October was actually an interpretation of the ewcbo's article. I read the original where GF expects to work with TG in October (Nov. sweeps), but it might not happen, or rather "stranger things have happened". Nothing in print gives us anything.

I imagineTG is back in LA either now or shortly, and will be taping early September to be seen either late September/early October. This year, with the request that he take all his vacation and the medical leave in the winter, the counts are off. By his own admission he has 16 weeks (only 1/3 of the year, not the 1/2 some are complaining about. It's still a lot but it's better than suggested.)

Everything is still conjecture - but I'm getting a kick out of those who truly believe the ewcbo returning is a surprise to the entire staff/cast and that TG is ending his vacation early just because she is returning for a month. I'm still shaking my head at those who think ewcbo's that important. :rolleyes:

As for JE, brace yourselves for two more weeks without her. The last three years she has taken a month at this time. Considering how many of us have other distractions, it's probably a good time for her to be gone. The dead of winter would just kill us.

Nex, how about a vid? That could keep your skills up.

Funny, sorry... r/l is getting in the way. I hope to have something soon.

Hooked, you've been a very good dube at SD. I've noticed your time is way down and your mood is way up. Coincidence? I think not :D . But it's nice to see you're so well liked there. You can return your own gold stars.

• Members

Oh... that's such a great date! When I was little my grandfather had an entire wall of pictures which he called the Rogue's Gallery, and it displayed my father's generation and my generation on our first birthday. I've got the picture of my father, me and now my four screamers. Enjoy yourself. You must be so proud!