The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Yup, it was the first thing Edward said to Lulu. I didn't figure they would leave that large an oversight in the dialogue.

This also means JE and TG are most likely coming back together. If TG's not taping yet (and we honestly don't know one way or another) we might get to see Tracy in another location looking for him.

It's vacation time, that's all. Shame that Lulu's 'crisis' happened at the same time, but oh well...

At least JE got to the wedding :P .

Oh no... don't even go there. This place isn't the same without you. Think Canary, that's all...

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't get the canary thing...I always mean to tell you that....

As if--we will get to see Tracy at another location! I gotta hand that positivity to you though! :)

JE is taping one day this week...according to someone, so I have a feeling she will be back before Luke..probably the week of the 8th for an episode.

Lots of possibility for at least sightings if they go to the Skate wedding together; the scrubs possible wedding at end of October (Tracy and Luke would have a reason to be at the scrubs wedding) Johnny's upcoming trial that edward is supposed to be on the jury for (what a freaking joke right--um...does this show have a legal consultant--can you say conflict of interest?) and with the Lulu stuff.

Maybe she can get her episode count up...right now she is at 46 for the year--according to our resident expert Ms. Q--her worst year since she retured was in 2005 with 77 episodes! She has a long way to go to catch up to that one!

• Members

::sighs:: Today when I arrived home from school, I turned on my tv and what did I see.....no GH. Then again, I'm guessing I didn't miss anything good.....as usual with this show as of late.

Oh and I do have a silver lining.....no school tomorrow cuz of the TS Fay! I get to sleep tomorrow!!! Yay.

But I'm still ticked that all we get is a little comment from Edward about where Tracy is.

• Members

Well if you like my positivity so much, catch it B) .

Canary... guess you have to grow up in mining territory.

In olden days the Canary was always taken into the mine to test the air. If the canary lived the air was safe for the miners. If the canary died, the miners knew it wasn't safe. The canaries were very well cared for, for obvious reasons, and in mining lore they soon became associated with the welfare of the miners. The canary became the symbol of their life's essence and sacrificing for the common good.

In our situation, you carry the negative aspect so the rest of us are free to be positive. In many ways you sacrifice yourself to the dark ideas about Tracy and we are then free to know if we can 'breathe' the proverbial air at GH.

It's a loose metaphor, but it's the first thing that comes to me.

• Members

I read your latest fic Funny!--Nice...very cute!

Wow--that was a deep analogy! I was thinking of the 'singing like a canary'. LOL

She is back August 25th! Lulu goes to see her and she wakes up. I think she is on M, T and TH of that week according to SON previews. All with Lulu.

• Members

This worry anyone else? :o

Who define "The Spencers" these days? Luke and Tracy are never called "The Spencers."

Do they mean Lulu, Lucky, Luke and Laura.... they could.

"New place" could be literal -- new house, new facility for Laura (rehab, not place for catatonic one)... all sorts of things.

Just putting it out there......

• Members

Um... no...

1. A previous spoiler said Laura's whatever will not have any effect on Tracy and Luke in November, who continue to have a rocky relationship (it always was thus, so more the same)

2. Another insider said Guza likes the dynamic of JE/TG and Tracy/Luke and doesn't want Laura in their mix.

3. These spoilers were acknowledged to be paraphrased from the original SOD, so no one has written the verbatim that I've seen.

4. Tracy and Luke have been referred to as "the Spencers" previously (can't remember where, but I've seen it)

5. Tracy wasn't mentioned with the Q's, so they are lumping her into the Spencers not the Quartermaines (mixed feelings on that one, but wither thou goest...)

6. Something else I have read is that Lucky moves in with Sam and the house goes to someone else. Perhaps November is Laura's essence saying goodbye to her old dwelling - it could happen, ghosts/spirits are popular on GH these days

7. If they are going to all the trouble to waken Laura permanently, they would take a lot longer to do it than one month with Lulu then returning for November Sweeps. The LnL fans are a huge fanbase and TIIC don't want to piss off anyone else, but they also aren't catering to them. TIIC seem content to keep the tension of the possibility but waking her up would be a lot more involved than this. It's another tease. By December LuNacy will be fine and the ewcbo/LnL fans will be howling about 'lost potential'.

• Members

It worries me, Lainey. By "The Spencers", that's exactly to whom they seem to be referring. It's who was mentioned and who wasn't mentioned. Also wondered if the "place" was literal or figurative...or both.

Tracy is the *only* character on GH not mentioned by name in the spoilers. The only one. Even some not on contract are mentioned.

: (