The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Glad to see Remos, Lainey and Funny back posting.

TL where are you mama! Post here! Sorry I missed you in the br last night. I was in there alone forever...I finally caught up with BSG but you had already gone.

So someone at soapdish told me that Tony said in an emmy interview that he was back mid-Sept. Don't know if that means Luke is back mid-Sept or that Tony is back taping mid-sept.

Okay they just clarified that TG said he will be back on screen mid-sept! So that means only one more month--four more weeks til some Lunacy scenes again, however brief or limited...

We can do it--4 more weeks! We lasted this long! At this point if she does go MIA looking for Luke, I at least hope she is coming back with him.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ah.... it does feel good to be 'home'. And I have a lot of time to make up, so with that in mind...

More from the Annals...

The LuNacy drought is coming to an end. Four weeks at the most, I'm thinking. Then we don't have to worry about a seperation through the rest of the year. Now is the time to keep those comment lines hopping - especially since there seems to be some momentum regarding the Q's (and our girl is the favourite Q!)

And don't forget the Blog... it's only as good as you make it. I'm back now so we will have some action.

Hooked...

Ms.Q...

Lainey...

Funny...

QT...

Lots of blogging room, no waiting!

• Members

Seriously, with Genie now supposedly staying longer, now is the time to write and call about wanting Lunacy to stay together!!! I just bought some stamps today!

Come on guys, we all need to call...there are only so many times a day I can disguise my voice! LOL

Breakroom for a few anyone? Remos, funny?, LadyA..I see you guys are on..

2pm central time...

• Members

What can I say... she's been MIA for weeks, time to interact with the best of them...

And since I am making up time:

This evening during The Annals...

My 'puter is still demon possessed. I'm just in and out when the fates allow.

Have a good evening. Thanks for the article on JMB's wedding. I'm glad she was allowed to be pretty for her wedding (GH hairstylists haven't been anyone's friends this year - and yes that's a Remos Colour Commentary)

I'm off to bed. Let's hope we awaken to actually spoilers tomorrow... or at least shortly!

• Members

OT: What's that stuff called that's kind of sticky but not and you can roll it into balls and stick it to the back of a poster and hang it on a wall? Teachers use it... I should know what it's called, but I don't. funny? QueenTracy? Remos? Any of you know what I'm talking about?

Remos, I read the first 2 chapters of your update! Loved LuNacy in the first one. Kept wishing this could be on GH right now... And yay for Tram in the second! Still have to read the third.

hooked, thanks for the article on JMB's wedding. That's awesome how Jane was there. Hey, weren't the 2 of them studying scripts together on a blanket during the LnL location shoot? I remember someone saying something about that (someone was behind the scenes and shared those pics). Anyway, I FLOVE hearing/reading about backstage things...

• Members

OT: What's that stuff called that's kind of sticky but not and you can roll it into balls and stick it to the back of a poster and hang it on a wall? Teachers use it... I should know what it's called, but I don't. funny? QueenTracy? Remos? Any of you know what I'm talking about?

You mean sticky tack????