Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yay... screamers are in bed. Now it's my turn!

Enjoy your day tomorrow, Funny. My parents were both teachers. I'm not sure who was more excited about a storm day, them or my siblings and I. Either way storm days = fun for most teachers/children!

• Members

funny, that is great about no school! Have fun tomorrow!

These questions still need to be answered... :)

5) Why did Luke leave town that first summer of their marriage? (it had nothing to do with falling in love with her)

7) Why did Jax offer Tracy money to divorce Luke?

Oh, and he also wanted her to do something with her hair (with the hostess thing). He took it in his hands, put it up, and then she dumped the chips on him. :lol:

• Members

Yeah funny!==no school for the first day.

So guys, I asked chatup tonight at soapdish if it is even worth writing letters anymore about Tracy or airtime. She said she knows that I am not seeing results but still thinks it is worth writing...

Here was her advice...it would be worth sending in a letter if you can...I really think that with Laura coming back and a possible writing shift, it couldnt' hurt...

Chatup--who are the best people to write to these days for snail mail would you say?

I would write to Frons and Phelps and would copy the mags on what you send

Do they discount printed letters? I write better when I can do it in Word...but feel like they may not take my letter as serious b/c it is printed from the computer and not hand written.

No they don't discount it but what's important is that it isn't a form letter - an articulate, heartfelt, well thought out letter will resonate.

• Members

Yeah funny!==no school for the first day.

So guys, I asked chatup tonight at soapdish if it is even worth writing letters anymore about Tracy or airtime. She said she knows that I am not seeing results but still thinks it is worth writing...

Here was her advice...it would be worth sending in a letter if you can...I really think that with Laura coming back and a possible writing shift, it couldnt' hurt...

Chatup--who are the best people to write to these days for snail mail would you say?

I would write to Frons and Phelps and would copy the mags on what you send

Do they discount printed letters? I write better when I can do it in Word...but feel like they may not take my letter as serious b/c it is printed from the computer and not hand written.

No they don't discount it but what's important is that it isn't a form letter - an articulate, heartfelt, well thought out letter will resonate.

• Members

1) What drink did Luke offer Tracy the night he kidnapped her?Was it brandy???

2) What wedding theme did Luke initially want to go with? Which one did he end up with?Hunka Hunka of Burning Love! Then The Cinderella package!LOL

3) How did the Q's find out Luke was Tracy's husband? At first they just saw her ring and realize she eloped, then he came in house telling everyone they were married!

4) What did Luke agree to do for Tracy in regards to ELQ?dunno

5) Why did Luke leave town that first summer of their marriage?I have no clue

6) What city did Luke and Tracy share breakfast months later (in October)?miami

7) Why did Jax offer Tracy money to divorce Luke?I don't know

8) What did Luke hope to accomplish by threatening to kill Tracy?getting a divorce

9) During the epidemic, what did Luke refer to a "tantalizing thought?"her restraining him so he could get medical help during the virsus stryline

10) What kind of "touch-ups" did Luke want Tracy to do before becoming hostess of the Haunted Star?to show some leg, wear a bra that showed alot of cleavage, and a dress

11) When did Lulu realize that Tracy loved Luke?durring the first fake wedding

12) Why did Luke arrange to rob the Haunted Star?To get Luke the 15 mill

I got some more for this or that!

If Hugo Napier came back and we got Tracy/Luke/Larry triangle who do you want Tracy to choose Luke Or Larry?

Would you rather have Lacy have a storyline together or Tracy and Luke to have separate storylines?

Would you rather see more bonding between Tralu or Trucky?

Would you rather see a Tracy/Sam/Maxie friendship or Tracy/Alexis/Diane/Kate?

• Members

Have a great first day angel! I can tell you that Tracy is not on this week at all, from people who have the breakdowns. Monica and Edward have maybe one scene or two about Lulu on Tuesday and that is it. But guess who gets to go visit her, Sonny on Wed, Lucky and Nik go to visit the "fake" Laura this week. Scott is on I think M-TH at the police station. Alexis is on several days, Lucky/Sam on a few days, Liz on almost every day, Robin gets proposed to this week I think....basically everyone is on BUT Tracy.

• Members

Good to see! They need everyone on - perhaps then the numbers will go up and TIIC will realize that the Car/Sason show is overrated and just pi$$ing off viewers.

I didn't sleep through the night so I had one of my husband's energy drinks this morning - not good... not good at all. Caffine and I are NOT friends. I hate the shakes...

Okay, continuing on with Ms.Q's quiz:

If Hugo Napier came back and we got Tracy/Luke/Larry triangle who do you want Tracy to choose Luke Or Larry? her "Perfectly Flawed Husband", for whom she "waited a very long time"

Would you rather have Lacy have a storyline together or Tracy and Luke to have separate storylines? Seperate, then they could help each other but Tracy wouldn't disappear to nothing when TG left (this was the no-brainer question, right?)

Would you rather see more bonding between Tralu or Trucky? Oh, Trucky for sure. We've already had all the Tralu I can stand for some time - since they aren't moving that relationship along

Would you rather see a Tracy/Sam/Maxie friendship or Tracy/Alexis/Diane/Kate? Sam/Maxie are too young, but they'd be great disciples. It's Tracy/Alexis/Diane/Kate for me - sipping Martinis and dishing about life.

Kids are doing math... gotta go help...