• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Meh... happens...

As one the only two holders of the Positivity Crown (still awaiting the bling, Ms.Q!), it's my duty to share the light.

There are a few bottom lines around here:

1. We all have lives and our happiness doesn't depend on Tracy/JE (hers certainly doesn't depend on us)

2. LuNacy is a Guza creation, and he seems pretty secure in his position.

3. Tracy/Jane won't be around forever, so she's ours to enjoy while we have her not worry about her absence.

4. Tony has wanted this for a long time - I can't see him giving it up without a fight especially in light of his often voiced opinions against repeating history.

• Members

Hooked I got those spoilers from SOC that were from SD that was originally from SOD"s Fall Preview!LOL

I think that the Spencers being in a new place has something to do the new/old Spencer family adjustments! Laura finding out about everything and her dealing with the adjustments! I guess after it all the Spencers are in a new stage of their lives!

• Members

Lainey, QT--I totally agree with you...Tracy is not considered a Spencer by anyone really-not even herself! With her not being in the Q stuff..makes me wonder...

Anyway...I am sure Tracy will be around a bit when Luke returns...just am amazed that even Edward gets a spoiler!

And these were paraphrased, so that is true.

Plus these are very general stuff...and from what I am told, the reporter who interviews Guza or whoever can pick and choose what parts they want to print. And Ms. Q is right--when they do talk about her, it is not even true really.

Just would have been nice to see her name mentioned some place--any place.

QT--I feel like we are back to our late night gmail chat discussions place!! Cause that is what I am sort of thinking...

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Good cliffhanger Angel2devil!

Hey all. Had a nerve-wracking day but alls well that ends welll with some medical tests. All is fine.

Nothing new and am trying my darndest to stay away from my addiction...this twelve-step withdawl process is very hard! I have only peeked in a couple times today!

I can't wait til next week in a way when school begins and my life can get back to having some routine and schedule and structure, so I can be more productive!

• Members

Remos I'm waiting for the next fic installment. You know I'd have to ask. :P Since I haven't asked in a while.

Angel waiting for the next one. Yeah I know I'm greedy like that!!! Great fic. Can't wait for more. As always.

Ms. Q did you get my Pm?

Edited by funny1

• Members

The possibility of Luke and Laura on screen together is enough to make me vomit.

The promos they've been running on daytime nearly cost me my lunch this afternoon. I may have to stop watching while at work.

Yo, REMOS!

Make me some oatmeal, please?

Pretty please?

With extra honey and stuff.

PLEASSSSSEEEEE.