• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love seeing me quoted. :D

We do have to keep the calls and letters going. They seem more open at the moment to the opinions of the fans, so now's the time to keep pushing.

Enjoy the first day of school, Hooked. My kids haven't got quite that bounce to their step, although tomorrow is French and they look forward to that all week.

Found a free science curriculum over the weekend, that puts a bounce in my step.

Anyway, it's now almost 8 AM ET, and time to get to math. Have a great day everyone.

• Members

Woo hoo! Hooked got the good this morning for my TQ peeps!!!

From the dish...

Hmmm, so that dreams episode with Sonny, Jason and Patrick is true huh? Damn. I thought it was BS.

If it's true it's not happening this week, next week or the following week.

Can you say if Tracy is back on this week? Or is she not back til the 3rd? Thanks.

Because you're always nice and polite next week for 3 days.

Aww thanks so much! She is on three days in one week--OMG...I think I just fainted!!! Is Luke back with her? Or do you know what week Luke returns? Thanks so much!!! Are next week the Lucky/Tracy, lulu/tracy scenes? See now I am pushing my luck! LOL

No Luke. It's all Lulu-centric and you'll see the other Q's too.

Since there are only four days next week cause Labor Day is a repeat, she is on three out of four days! When is the last time that happened?

*Two down, one to go for school*

My son said ot me this morning when I dropped him off, "Mommy, you know what they say, the first day of high school is the last day of your childhood!

I almost started crying!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I need to catch up on videos and fics today! I just dropped off all the kids, went to exercise and am going to lunch wiht a friend and then trying to force myself to write for at least one hour today!!

Before the craziness begins after school. I hate the first day when you have 10,000 forms to fill out times three!!!

Lainey--you still traveling?

• Members

From the Highschool Insider on the dish..

* there are 2 plan As and 2 plan Bs - one set is for the AV president and the other set is for an overaged veteran. (Translation Ric Hearst if he leaves is the AV president with his power point presentations and overaged vet is Tony...so I guess there are two plans in place (two separate storylines that will play out depending on whether each of them stay or go)

Stay tony, stay!!!! Let's send vibes out to the universe!!

• Members

From soapdish ..

Matt comments that Spinelli is clearly in love with Maxie. Maxie is defensive but unsettled by Matt's comments. Spinelli is upset when seeing Maxie and Matt together.Jerry suspects that there is more to Matt then there appears to be.

Karpov begins to see Sam as a loyal part of his organization. He asks more of her coming up. Jerry issues a warning to Sam about getting involved with Karpov. Lucky remains fearful for Sam's saftey. Someone else is let in on Sam and Lucky's plot when questions arise about Sam working for Karpov.

Karpov and Anthony arrange a secret meeting and aliance. Jason recieves an anonymous note from someone. Jerry warns Jax against Karpov and the mob. Jerry continues to seek out a romantic relationship with Alexis but Alexis has doubts about Jerry's sincereity when learning of Jerry's business with Karpov.

Anthony and Karpov go too far when it comes to Jax and Alexis. Jerry plots against them.

Kate and Sonny deal with the the fact that Sonny slept with Carly. Kate is shaken by the deception and doubts Sonny's committment to her. Sonny sets out to prove it. They do marry. But Kate has a shocking tie to Karpov that will immediately cause problems for them.

Kate is outed as Connie, Jax stands by Carly and goes against Karpov when he sees the man clearly interested in his wife. Carly becomse interested in Kate's past.

Robin accepts Patrick's proposal of marriage but with certain compromises being made. Both anticipate the birth of their daughter but Robin starts to show signs of the physical toll carrying her baby is taking on her body .

Jason and Liz make another painful break after finding themselves getting pulled back in. However Liz finds herself confronted more with Jason's life. Anthony seeks out any weakness Jason may have, and Liz as at the top of the list .

Laura will confront Scotty.

Ric and Scotty battle it out in court.

Nadine remains intimidated by Claudia

Tracy attempts to do what she thinks is best for LuLu

Johnny is willing to sacrifice his freedom to spare LuLu

• Members

There is so much to catch up on, I don't know where to start.

Angel, your story is rockin'!

Hooked and remos, thanks for all the rumors and spoilers!

Lisa Q and Ms. Q, loved both of your vids and I made comments on You Tube!!

Yay! Tracy will be on three days next week!! :)