• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

See that is what I love about Halee--slap me right back into reality! LOL

I'm outta here today....going to stay off the computer; go to my writer's group and then enjoy my kid free, husband free afternoon before they come home from school and watch those old dvds!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Not dumb at all. In fact on May 13th, I listened over and over again to make it out. See the words under my avi? They are from that song. There are more (and I'll have to go back to listen to make them out again) but those were the opening and closing lines. I emailed SOD's music section, but didn't get an answer. The song was written internally (we figure, 'cause I googled the lyrics and nada), and Nex named their in-house singer (but again, can't remember the name). As for the title, haven't got a clue.

This needs to be filed with "Tracy is all over the place" and "This summer is about love amoung the ruins". They guy is a tease and a terrible interviewee. The line that sticks out more for me is, "... but you never know". He's basically saying that there is no guarantee that Luke/Laura will have a scene, but we KNOW Luke and Tracy will. Besides, it's an extrapolation and many LnL fans work there too.

The proper response to this is to first see it in the actual magazine (if it's online, who knows what the poster wanted to see); then if SOW printed this in hard copy, we bombard them with 'corrections'. That should get some attention.

Thank you, and you are a consistent one, aren't you... just read and see...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, our couple usually doesn't get the BS crap on the dish. This is too funny. As for my answers:

1. Luke showed Tracy the signed marriage certificate. If it wasn't legal you KNOW Tracy would have gotten out of it before she fell in love with him, and Luke wanted to secure the 15Mil. He didn't fake it.

2. Luke admitted to Tracy during, and everyone after the fact, that it had all been fake for Laura and the kids. He didn't have to do that. And he would have had legal rights during the show custody trial BS, rather than supporting Nicholas.

3. GF moved the LA because the economy is down and Maine is a have-not State. Who did she think she was opening a novelty boutique in a rural State (neighbouring the Provice I actually grew up in)? I know those people and that part of the world. That is large city thinking, not downhome reality. I pronounced it a flop a while back - and that was before the US economy got worse.

4. JE being MIA and left out of the rags is disgraceful, but not related to ewcbo

5. After 30 years of wanting her... yeah, TG is going to allow Luke to turn on Tracy for the two weeks Laura is back in reality ... mmm, don't think so.

BTW, I was just over to the poll: It's 111 for Laura, 108 for Tracy.

• Members

Good positivity Remos! I used those arguments last night, but then was like why am I wasting my breath!!

You know that Tracy would have totally had the marriage overturned....

The one word I was focusing on (besides "wife") was "not have a scene between Luke and Laura"

That says nothing about storyline, nothing about reunion, nothing about a fake marriage...it is amazing the spin!!

Plus as chatup has said time and time again on soapdish that magazines are purposefully written to be vague and ambiguous. (and guza is a horrible interview anyway) of an of course to sell mags!

• Members

Every now and then I get into the frey...

One night someone was saying that the ewcbo was iconic while JE was merely a supporting place setter with nothing significant in all her time on GH. I differed in my opinion, obviously.

Edited by remos

• Members

Oh... beautiful comparison, Halee. Wish I had that one. Best I could come up with was Debbie Reynolds and Liz Taylor over Eddie Fisher. The first being the sweet, popular one, and the other being the darker, iconic one. I'll admit at any point that GF is popular and well known, even legendary is some circles. However, she doesn't have the chops to be iconic.

I always have her back!

Enjoy your vacation.

• Members

Might have to start boycotting until I get what I want.

I believe the tactic worked before..... ;)

HA! What was it you said about this outfit, Halee? Max Hedroom in vinyl at a gay bar??? Or something like that? Hilarious?

So LisaQ -- what are carolyn and derk like? I get the feeling they're "real." That might be because she participates in her chat board.. and anyone who does that has GOT to be cool.

I don't want to go to work.

I have to go to work.

oy.