• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

<stomps in>

well, it would have been nice if my coworker would have written me into the schedule on the correct day....she wanted me *next* Friday, not today. And we talked about this at length - my covering for her being this week and all. So I did hair/make-up for nuttin'.

I'm going to go get ice cream....

• Members

Woo hoo!! After six months of on and off editing/revising, etc...I finally submitted my children's book for publication to five places today. Keep your fingers crossed for me for at least some nice rejection letters with good feedback!

I am so happy to have that off my mind. I am the type of person who can't focus on another project til one is done. Now I feel like my mind is cleared to work on some other ideas I have had for some time.

I think this calls for a big glass of wine--it's 5 0'clock somewhere right???

• Members

Here is a funny scan about where they buy JE's wardrobe. from SOW I think..

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/hoo.../scan0001-3.jpg

and a couple of others!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/hoo.../scan0002-3.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/hoo.../scan0003-1.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Lisa, loved the video. Never heard the song before, but it was fun.

hooked, thanks for the scans. Magazine, though, should have chosen pictures of her with better wardrobe. Good luck with the book!

Glad that Alan will be on again. I was thinking that maybe his GH days were over especially with SD's real life situation.

*bites lip* about hair. Ok, you know what. I can't. The hair is not good. You'd think with all this time offscreen, it could have grown!!! I guess it's really really time for me to accept that JE likes it like that and is going to keep getting it cut to keep it like that nevermind the fact it is unfortunately completely lacking in the oomph department. :angry: Ohhh, hair people at GH: This does not mean you cannot fix it up a bit. ;)

At least she'll be on. :D

• Members

Hey peeps, just a reminder for the blog. We're letting it die painfully. Just check out the side and see how many posts we had in May as compared to now. A lot of that is me not having access to a 'puter, but we need replys.

For you newbies, just don a character and dance on over to the blog.