Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So even though the DIllon drop I am sure is BS, it would make sense storyline wise. Although TPTB probably don't remember. Dillon is the one who had the actual evidence about Scott killing rick webber and was told to bury it by Tracy. He would be the only one to know where it is.

That is a funny wording that Tracy says seeing ghosts is not all that it is cracked up to be. She better get more than one scene with Lulu. That monica scene was pathetic.

And...did anyone else watch lulu/laura? Because Laura didn't even ask WTF the Quartermaines were visiting Lulu. Lulu told her she had a bad morning and that the Quartermaines came to visit her but she didn't want to talk to them.

• Members

Hey everyone... forgot to sign out again, sigh...

Anyway that spoiler sounds interesting. Hopefully we will get some descent TraLu, since that's all TPTB seem to come up with.

We had a great day today. We participated in the Labour Day Parade here in T.O. for the first time. Rusty fell asleep on the float amoung all these grandmothers - I tell ya, my kids know how to choose their time well. Rediscovered a few things today as well:

1. My kids are really neat people: curious, happy, insighful and real troopers

2. I love my city. I saw parts of town I had forgotten, and must discover. Including a store I doubt any of you would see - Cannabis Specialty Products.

3. My husband is a real party pooper. Luckily we had the kids' godfather with us, so Mike has to be better behaved.

So, I'm dealing with my second sunburn of the summer (the first being last Monday). We've had so much rain this summer that I've hardly gotten any sun at all - homefully we'll get and Indian Summer.

How was everyone else's Labour Day?

• Members

Didn't do much. Slept late. Kids had some friends in and out . Copies dvds. Sat outside for about an hour by the pool with a friend.

Ate leftovers of what I cooked last night. My husband came home. Nothing too exciting.

My guess is that Tracy won't be on tomorrow, but will start on W...just a guess though

• Members

Morning guys....

This was in the IL on soapdish, as part of a larger post ....not sure if it is true or not...

Jane's airtime will pick up soon. Some funny Quartermaine moments approaching. Also of course with Luke's return and Laura's sudden appearance again. Jane will be seen more. Hopefully that will make up for her long absense.

• Members

Nope..and from this breakdown of tomorrow from GHH2--I bet we get like 1-2 scenes tops with Lulu--hopefully two. Doesn't sound like Tracy goes home before she shows up at Shadybrook...but on a more positive note...it is very good to see her name back in the breakdowns...at least we know she is on for a couple scenes TH and F too...baby steps I gues...

/3 Carly's husband and son prepare her a surprise breakfast;

Jax recommits to their marriage and announces he is back for good.

Jax wants Carly's input on a set of blueprints for a large home

he is building for "his mother".

Maxie frets about going to prison after learning she has

been subpoenaed to testify at Johnny's trial.

Epiphany and a reluctant Edward are called for jury duty

(on Johnny's trial!).

Monica and Alice chide Edward for trying to avoid his civil duty.

Epiphany meets a rather handsome juror who appears

to be interested in her.

Meanwhile, Trevor and Anthony are pleased that their plant

made it onto the jury.

The judge announces that Johnny's is a potential death penalty case.

Robin is ticked at Anna for her online statement made in Patrick's favor.

Nadine suspects that last night's dinner date meant more

to her than it did to Nikolas.

Johnny pleads with Claudia to keep quiet about Lulu.

Laura announces to Lulu she needs a nap seconds before Tracy arrives.

She later again makes herself scarce when Nik shows up.

Alexis voices her doubts to Jax about the future of his marriage.

Clarice is bound and determined to tell Kate about

Sonny and Carly's limo sex.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Evening all...

Thanks for the scoopage, Hooked. Glad I didn't miss Tracy today, and I'm ready for tomorrow! Can't wait. How many days in a row have we been without this time, Ms.Q (and include weekends, it's more legit that way)?

We spent the day at the Ontario Science Centre. Man, these kids keep getting bigger! Most of us went through pregnancies/strollers/diaper-bag patrol together, and here they were today preschoolers/kindergarteners already. Time does fly.

This year we got smart and took a picture of all the kids, so one of these days I will have my kids' First Day of School picture to share (with 60 or so of their closest friends). It was nice to catch up with my r/l friends as well. Summer used to be so social, now we don't see each other from May to September.

Traded Ruah for Cairan tonight... Ruah is the closest thing Cairan's mother has to a daughter, so she took Ru sailing with them this evening. Cairan (the closest Shiloh will come to a big brother) is with us for the night. She and I run the 'sleepover' households, so the season is off to a smashing start.

Not much else happening here. Three days of running around have me zonked. I'm ready for a holiday!