The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Way too much Lulu... When is JMB going on her honeymoon? I thought I read December, but not sure...

Would be nice for Tracy or the Q's to get screentime that wasn't about Lulu...

halee, thanks for the clip! And Lisa, I agree, Tracy's reaction to Edward was SO funny! It was so short, but it made me laugh.

angel, have you tried SendSpace for your video? I FF'd Diane, so not sure about the shirt, but I'll watch on YouTube and report here when I'm finished, LOL.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I swear I've watched that part of the scenes and the parts with Alan about a zillion times.

You FF'd Diane and Max???? My Carolyn and Derk-lovin' heart is crushed.

The only parts today I watched is the Q's and Diane and Max....and of couse, Coleman! He rocks. Everything else got FF'd.

• Members

Still haven't watched today yet. I have been watching the Republican convention and sorry if this offends anyone around here, but wanting to :vomit:

I know right Ms Q--I was worried that lulu wouldn't have any airdates coming up!

And she is taking her honeymoon in Sept--but don't worry viewers (this was a quote) you won't miss any of Lulu onscreen! Yippee!

• Members

because luke isn't back and until he is, Tracy is just going to be having token scenes. But at least we know she is on with Alan a bit more this week and next...

But..Diane is having a storyline arc coming up that you will like--the whole Sopranos guy coming as max/milo's dad. Thinks Max and Milo are the mob bosses, so Sonny and Jason supposedly have to be the bodyguards. He is supposed to have a thing for Diane too.

Now I love CH...but it pisses me off that a recurring character gets storyline arcs and nothing for Tracy!!

• Members

Tracy's ring was on today--just an aside...I know there is no reason it wouldn't be...but..

And anyone else ever notice she never wears a watch!

edit for angel...

I posted this on soapdish and all votes were for JE! LOL I actually sparked a short discussion of hair and wardrobe to break up round #6000 of Sam vs. Liz.

Who wore it best?

Snapshot170-vi.jpg

Snapshot249-vi.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

And I think we should call/email/write after each and every scene letting them know that Tracy and the Q's are much wanted on the show.

I am really looking forward to this storyline. Should be a real scream

I just wish TIIC would stop bringing in newbies and would use the characters they have. They are now bringing newbie Olivia in for some Sonny/Kate angst. Like they need someone else in their sphere to shake things up...I love Mo and Megan but give me a break.

• Members

I'm losing my love for CH (sorry LisaQ).. but Guza should have told her to keep her Obama-hate to herself. She's wiped the shine off of herself. I really wish I never saw that silly video. Ugh.

I'm tired of the mob. Big !@#$%^&*] doesn't have a place in daytime.

I want my LuNacy... and get rid of Laura already... I have a weak stomach.