Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To whoever asked about Labor Day, I didn't do anything exciting. Just lesson planning.

Not sure the last day when Tracy was on. I used to be better at memorizing dates...Glad she is on tomorrow. :D

From those scoops, it really does sound like Laura is in Lulu's head (at least this time around).

nex, hope you had a nice vacation!

hooked, I hope that scoop about her screentime going up is true!

• Members

Yes her last airdate was 8/6. I think there was one other time this year she and luke were MIA from 2/21 til like 3/13 or something like that.

Here's hoping tomorrow is good...the other Qs are on too.

Make some calls to the comment lines!

Tracy might only be in 1-2 scenes, but you know they will be the best damn scenes of the entire show!

At least she gets to visit a new place this summer--wonder if Lulu has her old room!

• Members

wow last post at night and first post in the morning! This place has really slowed down a lot!!

Hopefully we will get remotivated today since TQ is back!

BTW--This week's episodes were taped sometime around 8/7, 8/8 ish...cause Logan's last day working was August 7th and that appeared yesterday.

Which means they are like 3.5 weeks out I guess. So if someone said JE was taping last week, it would probably be on the week of the 15th or so...I think she is on once next week as well at least.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

From Longlist Scoopster on Soapdish...who is one of the few legitimate scoopsters around who got pissed off the other night at some of the horrible things people were saying about NLG and decided to be scarce for a while..

I was asking them about the scoop of JE's airtime picking up...that was dropped the other day.

For me I'd say because some of the stuff they posted was legitmate , even down to some of the rumored feelings on couples. I 'd say they at least knew something although I can't confirm 100% what they said. I think on some thing their timetable is off. On some other things I'm not so sure.

I'm not all that upset because as I said somethings were in my mind pretty accurate. I don't need anything done, since I'm not coming around often, don't expect to see much of me. But when I do, I 'll attempt to say something of value for what it's worth.

For the Tracy fans. I think she should have some scenes coming up regarding Johnny's trail and Edward being on the jury. Of course Jane's screentime is due to pick up when Tony returns.

I'm sorry I don't have much on Tracy. I do like Jane a lot.

Okay now I really must be going.

Long List Scoopster

• Members

So far 3 scenes with Tracy, one additional with Edward.

Edward is doing everything he can to get Monica to write him a note to get out of the trial. No dice. Tracy comes in and tells them no luck with Luke. She asks how Lulu is doing and is suprised to hear Johnny is going on trial for murder.

Next Lulu and Laura are talking, Laura says she's going to rest and leaves. Lulu turns back and sees Tracy standing there.

Next scene, Lulu asks Tracy how long she's been there to which Tracy tells her just a few minutes. Tracy asks how Lulu is doing and Lulu said "fine". Tracy says she understands that answer - it covered a lot when she was inside. Lulu goes on (almost shrieking, but not quite) about how Johnny is the one who is really in a bad way and it's her fault. Tracy reminds Lulu that Johnny has a powerful family and will take care of him, Lulu's job is to take care of herself.

Edward tries everything to get out of Jury duty, including saying he has to run his company because he has bills to pay and people depend on him. Scott (WTF is he still doing there?) says Monica pays the bills and Tracy runs the company so no dice. After the jury is accepted and they take a break, Epiphany give Eddie what for over his benefitting from society and now it's time to pay a little back.

More...

Tracy walks into the court room and sits at the back. When the jury is called in she can't help but laugh. Alan shows up and says she's got feathers around her mouth. Tracy smiles saying it's too delicious. Not only is their father forced to sit through the trial, but the icing on the cake is that he already thinks Johnny is guilty, and it only takes one. Alan agrees saying Johnny's days are numbered.

Edited by remos

• Members

You're welcome.

So Nex, sorry I didn't get the scene numbers, but from what I can see it's 4 for Tracy, 1 with Edward on Jury alone, and perhaps the very last scene of the day TQ would have been in the back - it's when Scott drops the bomb that Logan was an undercover police officer.