The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Medianet photos

Laura and Lulu on the spencer porch

Tracy and Alan outside the court room door (guess TQ is alive and well) Hair still looks like it did the last time we saw her--she has worn that jacket a bunch this summer!

Can't believe she made a photo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward too!

I think Laura has to be a vision--how could nobody know she is back at the spencer house living?

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/display/ ... tcol=links

Here is some other stuff...

All this plus Patrick (Jason Thompson) just won't give up and even gets an ally, Edward (John Ingle) is called for jury duty Zacchara-style, Tracy (Jane Elliot) returns, we get some Alan (Stuart Damon) appearances, Matt (Jason Cook) actually has a slightly genuine moment, and someone faces a medical crisis. Which sort of makes sense given that the show is called "General Hospital."

Do you think Liz and Jason should reunite, danger be damned?

The gossip mill is running on full steam when Max and Diane (Derk Cheetwood and Carolyn Hennesy), arguably "GH"'s best new couple, are talking about Carly and Sonny's (Laura Wright and Maurice Benard) limo sex of a few months ago.

Of course, Clarice, Kate's (Megan Ward) No. 1 assistant, overhears and tells her boss. Who tells Jax (Ingo Rademacher). And just as it looked like Jax and Carly would reconcile, too. Now that their respective spouses know the truth, Sonny and Carly are going to find themselves in some deep doo-doo. Right?

Just when things get bad in Port Charles ... they get worse. Johnny's (Brandon Barash) trial for Logan's murder begins, but he's still determined not to let girlfriend Lulu (Julie Marie Berman) take the fall, even though she did it. If we lived in Port Charles, we'd be totes suspicious of Lulu. I mean, she's been flipping out every two seconds while Logan's supposed killer, Johnny, is cool as a cucumber. Johnny's black-leather-loving big sis Claudia (Sarah Brown) gets wind of the truth, so the secret may not last too long. Especially when Scott (Kin Shriner) forges some documents to make it look like Logan was an undercover cop, meaning his murderer automatically gets the death penalty.

This, of course, would be enough to send normally batty Lulu completely out of orbit, but she's got momma Laura (Genie Francis) watching out for her now. Laura helps her daughter deal with the unending visions of Logan. But then Nikolas and Lucky (Tyler Christopher and Greg Vaughan) show up. Will it be a mother and child reunion times two?

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nice Vid, LisaQ. It does help fill the gaps a little.

Good to see Tracy in the photos. Wonder what Alan is on her case about - perhaps the knowledge that Scott killed Rick which should have him thrown off the case. Or maybe more of the Lulu love Johnny stuff. Either way, what the hell is the victim's father doing trying this case? Conflict of interest much?

And the ewcbo makes it to the Spencer house... anyone else notice GF is wearing a whole lot of white? Aside from that, check out the flowers on the front porch. Hello, it's a guy's house right now. Sam doesn't strike me as the gardening type. A little too feminine if you ask me. Still believing this is all in Lulu's head.

Hooked, once again you've out done yourself. I would agree with Halee that you need to keep from getting wrapped up in it too much, but you obviously know how to ask the right questions. Your adicts appreciate you muchly.

• Members

That makes it all the more enjoyable.

Another spoiler up: Scott forges documents to show that Logan was an undercover cop, making it an automatic death penelty. When is Scott going to get his? And I really hope Tracy and Luke deliver.

• Members

Here is the pic of Tracy--hair not looking so hot! And can she get a new jacket? She has worn that already this summer! LOL But I am so happy to see her I don't care about the lack of oomphy hair!

http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/displa...=202&pos=27

On second glance, I am thinking it is shadbyrook courtyard--not spencer house!

Oh and BTW--ring on in medianet photos--not that we had any doubt.

I bet alan is telling her that she should tell them Scott killed Rick--not that it has to do with Johnny's case.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

That would make a whole lot more sense. It's the same set for both, so it's an easy mistake to make.

Thank you. I'm having fun.

So, I guess Lainey's made good on her threat to boycott again. Oh well... her loss... B)

Edited by remos