B&B: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Actually, YOU are a bully Althea. I don’t need or want attention. I call it as I see it. B&B is doing fine. Brad Bell is fine. The complainers who don’t watch the show constantly wish for cancellation of a show they don’t watch, yet comment about every episode. You do try to bully people. You will not bully me, Althea.

• Members
Posted (edited)

And now this is called projection. Completely predictable behaviour. I was sure it was going to be this or acting as the victim.

I have actually defended people from your attacks and harassment time after time. 

So. You are the first person that I am adding to ignore now. From this second on, you are not visible to me and that's the beauty of this forum. People told me to do it long time ago, should have listened.

But I always give second chances and it's my bad.

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

It will be nearly impossible to move on with life if Althea Davis ignores me! lol But alas. I stand by my statements that B&B will not be cancelled and that Brad Bell is not going anywhere. I watch B&B every day and enjoy it. Today included. 

• Members

I think SK gave a great performance, with the OVER THE TOP material he had to work with. You just can't not over-act a moment like this. Haha.

BTW - the script was horrific today. Some of the dialogue sounded like it was written by teens. 

@Soapsuds @JeffYou are the total package! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Glad you enjoyed it, but you were not bullied. Someone disagreeing with you is not bullying.

-- In other news, Sean Kanan was LAUGHABLY AWFUL today. I mean, that was sooooooo over-the-top it was ridiculous. I think he got an "Act like a maniac" note from the director.

-- Finn and Hope are insomnia-inducing. Putting two essentially nice and sweet people together is a recipe for hibernation.

• Members

I know this was last Friday but I loved Lauren and Steffys scenes. It was fun to see them bond over Sheila’s “death” I guess Steffy didn’t inherit her grandmothers later disdain for Lauren like she did the Logan’s…haha

Is this Carl person gonna end up being the one that helped Sheila fake her death? Someone said he was also involved with the whole Brooke/Taylor baby Jack situation. 

• Members

Let me guess: HopN join the search for Sheila. Hope because of Deacon and Finn because of Sheila. Steffy is not amused. Liam is doing Liam and lurking.

This could potentially be the *best* storyline since 'why did I drink' or just another new low. It's a tough call. In theory, something along those lines should work...

In the long run, this will help SINN because Steffy and Finn will have to fight to regain what they lost. JMW is the star and future of B&B, Steffy meddling in Thomas' affairs is uninspiring.

@YRfan23 I hope Sheila was kidnapped by Sugar's crew and not another fake death. The audience has had enough of psychotic Sheila. The romance with Deacon was the first step in *reforming* the character. Why undo that for the same garbage? Making Sheila a *victim* is the next logical step to returning Sheila to a master manipulator rather than this psycho caricature.

• Members

I finally managed to watch in HD, since yesterday the stream stopped couple of times and I watched only parts of the COMPELLING DRAMA. 

That guy, Deacon basically physically abused and yelled at because of the toes... was the one that helped Amber lie about one of her pregnancies... and wasn't he a part of the mix-up with Brooke's eggs that went into Taylor's womb. Master storyteller Bradley Beeeeell. At least it was not Dr.Caspary, Brooke's gynecologist, putting Imposter-Sheila in the oven. 

Hope and Finn have NOOO chemistry. They actually have negative chemistry. They look so wooden and so fake. A henpecked man like Finn works better with a controlling, angry woman like Steffy. With Hope he looks... just... lost. Like he has lost his mother in the mall. 

P.S Hope should have been in lingerie at that memorial. This cleavage is not over the top enough.

The real Sheila when Finn finds her.