B&B: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

More 10 toes talk from Deacon to himself.

Please register in order to view this content

Mmmmm....A Hollis appearance❤

Ugh!

Luna and Zende

Luna to Zende: You're a great guy

Blah blah blah but I got to tell RJ the truth.....replay 1 millionth time.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's crazy that Hollis hasn't hooked up with someone from the cast since they don't want to go there with Brooke.

I mean IL Gaurdino seems to be the only restaurant in LA so he would have caught somebody's attention by now.

• Members

Jesus, maybe Bradley can do a disgusting triangle with Brooke, RJ and Hollis.

And I won't say No. 

Anyone other than Finn. Annika has a lot of chemistry with lots of people... she is a great actor. But no they have to pair her with Mr.Wood. 

• Members

I feel her best chemistry overall romantically and sexually is Mathew. But I feel her and Scott have an emotional sweet chemistry. I’ve also seen chem with her and the actor who plays Zende. I see none with her and Finn either. Js friends.

• Members
Posted (edited)

10 toes Finn

Luna and her mother having the same conversation they've had a million times about telling RJ with the rapist in the same room listening.

Liam again stalking Steffy.

@Jeff  in a nutshell what the episode featured.

Enjoy watching tonight!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I do believe that Althea is a bully. Althea has tried many times to dictate what others should think with bullying tatics. 

Not a fan of Sean Kanan and the liberty biberty guy can’t act for crap. Terrible actor. Don’t know why Brad keeps him employed. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

There's a saying - Beware of a thief crying “stop thief!" 

Wouldn't have even known someone was talking about me if people didn't tell me in PM.

Back to Bold.Overall the episode was very boring and repetitive. Like really repetitive dialogue. The master storyteller needs some editors or new script writers. Just to make it barely palatable.

I couldn't help but ask myself watching... how did we end up here? I mean... The show has been slowly rotting for years and now it's just a dead corpse. It's officially giving me the no pulse vibe. These little teen idea infantile storylines are getting really boring and not even funny.

P.S This show used to have better dialogue when when it was a cheap sex taboo show. Lately I've been cringing at the things they are making these actors utter.That's all from me. I am trying to find something to like and I can't. Sorry.

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

Before the whole "mint" disaster story, I thought a triangle with Hope/Thomas/Zende with Thomas being the bad guy would have been an interesting way to go.

Hope has ZERO chemistry with Finn as there is no conflict between them. Their personalities are way too similar. I think the show missed the boat by not having Finn develop at least a little bit of an edge after he found out Sheila was his birthmother.

The show continues to be "fast-forwardable."