B&B: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I love him. No other way to put it. And the way he talks about the LGBTQ community in interviews makes me love him even more. I admit to being moved by straight people who are so tolerant, so giving, so loving. There's also not much sexier than a straight guy who's so secure that he can be so open in interviews and with acting choices.

Thanks -- can't get enough.

• Members
Posted (edited)

TBH both actors suck

Just an FYI though both actors get clowned. But RJ wayyy more. I see it on soap Twitter daily. Hes been a huge flop. Atleast on there. Tanner/Finn has a good support system. You can see by the likes these tweets received. Sinn and Thope have the most vocal fandoms on the show. RJ can’t compare to either of their popularity. At all. 
I agree he’s a newbie. And he could improve with time. But as I said before. He’s the son of the anchor couple. The reaction for the actor/character isn’t as strong as it should. Douglas a small child is more popular
With Tanner is clear that acting isn’t his strong suit. But he has other strengths such as strong onscreen presence warmth and beauty. That attracts fans. Plus a popular ship.

Edited by Boldsoaps

• Members

Just one of the memes I managed to save on my phone since I couldn't stop laughing. And still can't.  

Bradley should give out some bonus money for acting coach or just... have one on terrain to help this pour soul.  The struggle. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I agree. I feel bad for the actor because they've ruined the character. I'm not sure how Zende can come back from this especially since he's not taking ANY of the blame.

They should have had BOTH Zende and Luna take the "magic mints" if they just HAD to do this storyline. Then, it might have worked a LITTLE better, but the whole story is just BAD.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I know.

I kind of like Buck with Eddie. They were going there but changed course. Even in the episodes it looks like he wants Eddie.

As for B&B...Luna is blaming RJ for letting her leave the party and not noticing she was wasted.....You b!tch [!@#$%^&*]!!!

Poppy still blaming herself. Everyone is blaming themselves and not the actual person Zende.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Zende still saying if things were different ....he and Luna would be together.

And no one blaming or accusing Zende of rape. What a irresponsible horrible story.

RJ should drop Luna. She's a stupid b!tch! Pair RJ with a guy!