B&B: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am not okay with this storyline and the word irresponsible is very accurate. The storyline screams chauvinism and victim-denying. Shocking to tell it in 2024.

• Members

Luna and Zende aren’t the problem. RJ is. The actress who plays Luna outacts RJ by a mile. 

ladies and gentlemen. Introducing the B&B awards! Click the link below to participate!

https://forms.gle/qDgpX8AwWHdhHLQv6 A fun fan award for everyone to participate in! Winners would be announced on May 3rd. Everyone please make sure to vote!

categories are:

favorite lead female actress

favorite supporting female acrress

Favorite lead male actor

Favorite Supporting Male actor

favorite couple

most annoying character 

favorite character

best looking female

best looking male

best platonic chemistry

best non platonic chemistry

favorite story

least favorite story

best scene stealer.

• Members

I am sure they meant the acting and not the story itself!

BUT why do they hurt Zende’s character so badly?

Please register in order to view this content

His obsession with Luna kinda reminded me of Thomas a bit but not as heavy. 

• Members

Yes. I don’t like Zende either. I detest Zende + RJ. Character wise I prolly disdain Zende more. With RJ my problem is the actor. With a better actor I would tolerate. I am saying the actors who played Zende and Luna have potential. But arghhhjay is dragging them done. So yes he’s the problem.  

I’ve seen Lisa on another show. She’s pretty as hell, talented and has nice presence onscreen. She has been wasted to prop Arghhjay. They’ve thrown Luna Zende and Poppy all under the bus to make this flop character/actor pop.

• Members

Which makes me upset coz I always liked Zende. Especially the other actor from back in the day. 
Yeah it was clearly rape and he knew what he was doing. There is no way to spin this story to make it seem like a misunderstanding or anything. His character is destroyed. 

I remember a scene/episode form January or February (hard to tell coz all scenes look the same these days lol) where he met up with Luna at the saloon while she thought it was RJ. He did kinda tried to force out a kiss there from her and ended up being blocked with a kiss on the cheek. She wanted to end that “date” and yet he still tried to pressure out a kiss with no luck. So that just confirms to me that he definitely knew what he was doing and raped her. They could try to say there were some MINT involved but nah. He’s been delusional about her for way too long to let him get away with that