B&B: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Personally I think Annika and Scott are the only ones from bold who deserves Emmy. I just don’t think KKL had strong enough material last  year. She had a better year the year before.
So I think it will be weird if she wins over Annika Cynthia & Finola. Hopefully she gets something juicy soon. I’m rooting for Annika & Cynthia though.

Yep. Those two are the only ones who deserve to win

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am loving the support KKL is getting from all the cast and crew on social media. They love her so much! Truly a professional who nobody can say a negative word about - never been nasty, never been bit-chy and never been a backstabber. Amazing graceful lady. The love and support she gets from the whole show is TELLING. 

• Members

Just a post to say that Sean Kanan is an a-hole.

He posted on X/Twitter last night about a black-on-white crime in NY -- complete with video and some very special coded language. Wally Kurth responded, asking why Kanan made it so political.

Of course, SK denied it, and Wally accepted his denial in a civil, kind, and responsible way. WK made his point.

I thanked Wally for standing up, and when someone gave a LIKE to my post, Kurth gave that a LIKE. An hour later, Wally followed me, so I know I was on the right track about Kanan's post and what Kurth meant in his.

Of course, SK got a lot of support -- mostly from the MAGA crowd.

Others may be different, but when politics and art collide, I cannot forget the politics. It's why I have no use for Kimberlin Brown and it's now why I have no use for Sean Kanan.

Screw them both.