B&B: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members
Posted (edited)

Haven't watched yet. That's cute!

I guess they could say Sheila had a chain gang/fan club in prison and they all got plastic surgery. One pretended to be Sheila (Pheila) and one pretended to be Sheila's sister (Lauren) and pretended her kids were Sheila's. That would also undo the Daisy and Ryder retcon, since they are apparently not having Lucy show any signs of being related to Sheila nor having Sheila interested whatsoever in that set of relatives.

Then Sheila would be down to Erica/Mary, Diana, and Finn which is more than enough kids.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I'm back to my usual commentary.

4/22/2024

Lauren looks like a queen.  And acts like one - maybe a guest star Emmy next year?  Hope and Finn repeating the same story and dialogue yet again. If I hear someone say to Finn one more time - you didn't know she was your birth mother... I will start screaming. WE GOT IT. WE REALLY DO. Stop REPEATING the same dialogue EVERY SINGLE WEEK. The only thing I liked was the Sugar - Janet Webber thing. Everything else was rinse and repeat. 

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

4-19

Yay!!!! FLASHBACKS!!! I was wondering if they were going to do that with Deacon/Lauren.

Though I admit...I am conflicted...isn't that scene from 2005/6 when Tom had Lauren/Sheila trapped? And didn't Sugar come later on because Sheila went to the surgeons at the end of that stint?

She wasn't alone.

Please register in order to view this content