ALL: Most Memorable, Iconic Lines from Soaps

• Members

One more from Knots.

"Well, I'm not saying we're having an affair. And I'm not saying we're not. I am saying I can have him any time I want him. ... Does that answer your question, Val?"

(Clearly I have a thing for moments that get a gal slapped.)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

“She loves me. She loves me not. She loves me not. She loves me. She loves me NOT! Can you hear me?!?! Can you hear me?! Do you know what I’ve done?!? It’s Vivian. It’s Vivian!” Vivian to Carly after burying her alive on DAYS.

“Go ahead, sweetie. Give it your best shot. Because I’ve faced death. A few times. And compared to that, you are nothing!” Brenda to Skye on GH.

• Members

In all fairness though, he had to deal with scripts that only got worse as time went on as well, and considering that he wasn't exactly the greatest of acting talents to begin with, that obviously was more difficult for him to overcome than for his co-stars....

Please register in order to view this content

I'm amazed that she managed to keep a straight face. Now that is some fine acting skills right there. 

• Members

God, every single time I see Ronn Moss now, all I see are these like redneck flags you see on people's porches with a cobra or a rattlesnake of some sort that says: "Don't Tread On Me."

Oh, I'm about to tread, henny! We're about to have some serious words.

All joking aside, umm .. there are SO many memorable lines. I think the one that stands out for me is when my sweet little Annie Dutton (after finding out her fetus was dead) said: "Reva Shayne! I'm going to make your life one living hell ..."

Annie and I have been the best of friends ever since. Well, Annie and Queen Kristen, of course.