General Hospital: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

The crazy part is that show is actually in a position where they have enough vets and portrayers in those actual clips!

Felicia, Max, Kevin, Lucy, Bobbie, Monica, Ned, Elizabeth are all still on the show. You don’t have conflicting Emily/Lucky/Nikolas recasts to contend with. Now more than ever they can play clips without blacking our faces or strategically editing. 

No Ned performance. No finale song. No Lucy in her underwear. Does this even count as a Nurses’ ball?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am liking this climax to the Victor Cassadine story. Lots of loose strings are coming together in one storyline:

- Lucy, Anna, Valentin are out of hiding 

- Willow’s transplant is at risk with Leisel abducted 

- Spencer v. Esme’s story at a turning point with his Sophie’s choice: run off with his brother, or reclaim the life he’s built in Port Charles

- Spencer and Trina’s romance against the world 

- Will Victor pay for his sins? And how do Helena, Holly, Tracy fit in

…and it’s a nice balance of veteran actors and newbies. Victor and Spencer are fire together. It has shades of Stefan/Nikolas. Laura is great in her role as the town’s leader, with her hands in everything. 

Im still waiting to see happy reunions with Lucy. Someone in town has to be happy the she is home. 

• Members

I’m a minority here, but I hate the character of Luke. He swallows the show, and he’s not that interesting. The show is better balanced without him. 

I also love Laura as a solo character in the spotlight. I hate when Tony comes back and does everything he can the alienate/eclipse Genie. 

• Members

I doubt Tony & Even Emma would be back long term. I could see Luke being alive. Victor is taken down and Luke & Holly go off looking for adventures. Tracy who is supposedly back for a lengthy stint returns to PC & the Q's

Edited by John

• Members

Funny how Spencer mentioned losing Britt yesterday and terrible it was for him, but yet they’ll probably never have him find out the role that Joss played in her death. SMH. 

His dedication to Trina is so admirable though 

Please register in order to view this content

I look forward to the moment that he finally tells her, “I love you”

Edited by AbcNbc247