General Hospital: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Worth it. Cody is a real hunk and actually has some moves. I hope we get to see more of him. He was great with Britt, he deserves a better pairing. Maybe Holly when she is back on the canvas? Portia is single now too. 

I loved the little hints of a Bensonhurst Brooklyn that came out in her confrontation with Linc. I hope they continue to give her more edge. She needs to be more Lois and less Quartermaine. She was not raised in Port Charles. She should be NYC street smart. 

The flashback with Felicia, Bobbie, and Mac are the only part that reminded me that this is in fact the 60th anniversary of the show. I wish we got more flashbacks, but I guess it would remind folks of how great this ball once was. 

The last two days of the ball have not been awful.

I love the Cassidine drama though. Anna, Valentin, and Victor are played by such capable actors.  I even felt bad for Victor when he talked about mourning his son. It’s three industry vets, showing us how it’s done, despite the shaky writing. 

I wish Kristina or Sam would play a bigger role in the Cassadine drama. I forget Spencer and Sam are actually related sometimes. Kristina is played by a capable and beautiful actress. She should be more of a troublemaker. She should be in thick of Corinthos and Cassadine drama. Perhaps, she allies herself with Victor with the promise of a quick pay day, not knowing the victims she could leave in her wake. But she gets in deep before she realises it. 

• Members

She did, but Obrect had some medicine in her system that needed to be cleared out before her donation (or something like that) and then she got kidnapped at the ball, so it's all up in the air now for Willow.  It sounds like good drama, but anything involving Willow is not. 

• Members

True! I Mean She Is The Living Proof that you can be past 60 and still Be Hot! Fun Fact: I discovered the Meaning of "Milf" because of her! 

Please register in order to view this content

Only whoever was lusting after her called her a "G(ranny)ILF" 

i don't think i ever saw him before i guess he is an extra, i thought he was the guy who's leaving the show