Y&R January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So Trey and Fen are going to Noah's new place. Too bad all of it is happening off screen. Pfft

Back to not watching YR again unless Susan Walters, ED or Beth Maitland are on.

So on a side note...Lauren mentioned Paul is still in Genoa City yet didn't bother showing up for Lauren's big day. Yeah terrible!!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I would have liked to have seen her first scene, the bitchy look that she gave Traci that made Bell turn her into a mean girl, and her wedding to Paul (there's only an extremely short clip in the German episodes), but all in all I thought they did a pretty good job picking clips. I was glad they didn't include Sheila's 2005 stint or too much recent stuff. I was also surprised they didn't show Brad.

I wonder if the scenes with Joanna were her Emmy sumbission when she won.

• Members

Yeah exactly. Being the son of Nikki and with her temperament to boot, Nick could carry a triangle WITHOUT a WTD storyline attached to it. And it was going well because I kinda saw sparks between CH and JM, but I figured they would keep her with Adam who have their own chemistry and they were starting to give them drama rather than Sally being a henchwoman to Adam with no personality. It was an evenly matched triangle.

And say what you will about JM, but he gives a great 'I think I'm hip, but we the audience don't think so' father vibe. And who is to say this show which does not have that, doesn't need something familiar?

But no to Nick having ANOTHER kid.

• Members

Danny was heading to the airport and Chris drove him. But not before they talked at Crimson Lights and there was plenty of good flashbacks. They had a nice vibe of 'woulda, coulda, shoulda', but still caring about each other. 

Paul was still alive and out of town I think. 

Great minds...I thought the same thing in the Spoilers thread due to his DAYS connection. 

And a bad boy.

Please register in order to view this content

But he suuure was. 

• Members

I admit I am surprised by Danny. Before I thought it was mentioned he would be back at some point this year so I figured for today.

I believe everyone upthread mentioned Paul was in town. I'm waiting for the episode to load here so will watch later.