DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Today's show was a waste of time.

So apparently though Will and Sonny have had a threesome. I want to know with who and why it wasn't on air?

Please register in order to view this content

❤. I hope it was with Derrick.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Gabi and Ava talking about their love lives and whether she should move back to the mansion, Johnny getting money from people because residents thought he's homeless, Johnny and Chanel talking about you guessed it whether he should move back to mansion with Ava to Stefan and EJ talking about Gabi again to Eric pouring his feelings about Marlena illness yet we've never seen him visit her in the hospital.

All this was a waste of an episode... An episode all about whether Johnny and Ava should move back to the mansion? Terrrrribbbbbbleee!!

Will and his yearly I'm leaving town again because Carlivati is a moron and took me off contact scenes with Allie were cute at first but now waste Chandler appearances. Why not have him visit his ailing grandmothers instead? What's the point of having him there? His grandmothers are very ill yet he's instead hearing Allie annoying problems about a threesome??? Really???

Why do a redux 80s story if it isn't even shown?

God!  Days needs a new head writer stat!!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I haven't posted in a while, mostly because I think DAYS is really bad. This week has been especially awful, but today's episode, I will admit I was shocked when Allie point blank asked Will if he and Sonny have ever had a threesome. I knew Allie was going to think about it for her and Chanel, but was not at all expecting Allie to ask Will.  

Will's non answer of "I can't talk about it without Sonny" heavily implies they may have had threesomes. That's the most interesting thing DAYS has revealed about Sonny and Will in years. Now that the show is on streaming, I hope they explore that more. 

• Members

LOL! The ones I know and hang out with just simply doing it for pure exhibitionism. You'd be surprised what they really look like without all that makeup. Back in December 2021, I met one through one of my friends who I thought resembled Conan O'Brien in a way. Going back to DAYS, I wonder if RSW or whoever else fans are drooling over would be willing to show a buttock here or a buttock there. For a low-budget show like DAYS? Hmmm... I say do it for something more recognizable in the world of pop-culture.

Edited by Noel