DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/soap-alum-live-interview-scheduled-1719631/?fbclid=IwAR1ZDGMpHuwXwgYLDsDqzcz0HQBqmyAlG78bMXicRHSWmnLxIlw0hZ4f-hM

SOAP ALUM LIVE INTERVIEW SCHEDULED

Alan Locher will welcome soap veteran Louise Sorel (ex-Vivian, DAYS et al) to his YouTube show, The Locher Room. The actress will be on hand to talk about her career on Wednesday, November 9 at 3:00 p.m. ET. To view the interview live, click herefor the full story.

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

@I Am A Swede

I think it’s annoying when football fans (particularly female ones) refer to Dallas as the Cowgirls. I don’t mind when my gay friends refer to each other as girl or bitch when they are all in agreement. On the other hand, I think it’s out of line when for example a cisgender heterosexual woman learns that a man is gay and takes it upon herself to start calling him girl in conversation.

I hope he asks her about how she felt when her friend Robin replaced her, and if she caught any episodes with Robin or Linda. She was also married to Herb “Hi, it’s me Stan” Edelman, do interviewers ever ask her about him?

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Sorry to be going back to a post from the past but I want to say something. This is either a woefully bad memory or a case of mistaken identity or a flat-out lie. I have nver been banned from any site, ever. I as never even suspended from posting for "x" amount of time until the very modern 20xx's. Specifically I was never banned from that GL Buzz Board or from Media Domain, the 2 places back in the day that were known for people fighting. P&G boards? I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not aware of the existence of any. You could have found me on RATS or in the Delphi Soap Opera Forum where I was Asst. Mgr . 

As for the rest of it, inaccurate & untrue. But, you're entitled to your opinion no matter how ill-informed.