DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

At least Marlena's blazer is seasonally appropriate, which is more than I can say for 90% of her other ugly blazers.  The Kristen stuff is so ridiculous and so obnoxious-it's actually too exhausting for me to post about.    Honestly, would it be so hard for Kristen, Brady, and Rachel to rent their own house to continue this scheme?  I am all for John/Marlena being involved, but this plot has no shred of credibility at this point.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DOOL Oct. 27, 2022 Th.

I've been out all day & am just now watching. This is great! John & Marlena are BOTH saying exactly what they want to, to Kristen! Be back in a flash.

DOOL 10-27-22 Th.

Cast: Marlena, Rachel, Kristen, Eric, Holly, Nicole, Stefan, Chloe, Li, Gabi, Brady

Rachel made pumpkin pancakes for Marlena

Kristen is in a Queen costume

Rachel is in a princess costume & says daddy will be a king

John to Brady, why are you going through Kristen's things?

Stefan flashback to signing divorce papers

Stefan being nice to Chloe who has stopped by to return the things from their pretend beach yesterday

Stefan keep them, a gift

Li on the phone to Rolf, hearing about Gabi with the scalpel at his throat & him telling her the truth & then him doping her with CRS17 serum

Li furious he told truth & doped her

Gabi comes in dressed like a black cat

(Ari's to be a cat also but without ears because it messes her hair.)

Stefan says he has been thinking about Chloe & it's nice she wanted to return the sunglasses & beach shirts but he wishes she'd come to see him

Chloe says she thinks he wants a girlfriend & she is not that & it wouldn't be fair to let him think so

Kristen to Marlena Don't you think I can tell you're sneering at me?

Marlena This is Brady's home & for some reason he has invited you here without notice I might add.

John & Marlena alone - He says that Brady is doing his "for Rachel mantra" & will NOT tell him what is really going on.

Eric & Holly - Can he go with them to the Horton "Scare"?

Li & Gabi - abt Ari, can he go with them to the Horton "Scare"?

Li but he has no costume. Gabi puts extra cat ears on him!

Kristen - I don't seem to have Chloe's talent for sympathy

Marlena - Maybe that's because it is a concept that is completely foreign to you?!

Rachel - Are you having a fight?

Kristen - No.

Brady - I'm sorry. Kristen moved fast & I didn't have a chance to warn you. I need you to trust me that I am doing what you would do to protect my family.

Kristen - Why in my room, guys?

John - This is MY house & I will be in any room I want to & Brady is MY son & I will talk to whomever I want to.

Kristen & Brady alone - I can take whatever they dish out. I knew you would look for the serum. You won't find it.

John & Rachel - sweet talk

Marlena - Are you okay?

John - NO.

Kristen - do you know the serenity prayer? Why don't you accept?

Brady - You used 3 human beings to blackmail me!

Kristen - comes onto him & he puts her down/ There's a thin line between love & hate & we both know you used to love me.

Brady - You can blackmail me but you cannot change how I feel & what I feel for you is contempt.

Stefan - So, that was Nicole?

Chloe - now off phone. She needs me to take Holly to the Horton "Scare"

Stefan - Can I go too? Holly remembers me!

Chloe - Sure. But you don't have a costume.

Stefan - You & I can go as surfer dudes! (The beach shirts & sunglasses from yesterday.)

Kristen invited J&M to go with them & John says they will pass.

Brady comes out in an amazing king costume!!! They leave.

John & Marlena alone again - She says she is BAFFLED! Why he brought that horrible woman here.

Nicole tells Eric that they just called, loved the prints & need more pix immediately. (Which is why she called Chloe to take Rachel to town.)

At Horton "Scare" Stefan hugs Chloe (No idea why?) Brady sees that & he looks so sad. Show is over.

Edited by Tonksadora
finish

• Members

VF, I thought you were skipping! Well, the way it is with soaps, is that if you need to take a break from your show, that is what the heck you do!! Any of you who are on a break, have fun doing something else with the time!!

@carolinegIt's preposterous. It's as preposterous as the idea that a Parole Officer would force Ben & Ciara to have Clyde move in with them. We're talking not only not relatable but not in the real world! This is some screwed up universe somewhere unknown where absurd phenomena keep happening! However, I like having John & Marlena be snarky to IT! I take my small pleasures where I can get them.

• Members

This soap is just terrible!! First masks and now mind erasing drugs.

Please register in order to view this content

Gabi forgets what Rolf told her with the drug yet she still remembers holding a scalpel to his neck. Just awful convenient writing. Even the scripts are horrible. 

None of the triangles are worth watching because they're not believable.

Will having to be in LA to write his script is ridiculous! A soap writer of all people should know that.

Allie ugh!! her threesome again...I hate her!!

Ben...next...

• Members

Sonny and Maggie talk foreshadowing Will and Sonny exist again. I didn't care for Sonny saying Will not choosing him first considering he's the one that pushed him to leave.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I don't know why they stuck Allie and Gabi with kids, if they are never a part of their story?

Both women seem much more concerned with finding love than raising a child.  There is no discussion about the cost of child care.  They never seem burdened with having to cook, clean, or educate their spawn, and I have no idea where Henry or Arianna sleep.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Here's the thing. This has been the way that it has been on The Days of Our Lives as long as I have been watching, so back to 1977. Allie went into Henry's room to check on him one night the week they became a couple. Nicole mentioned Holly's room when Allie &  Henry lived with her. I am sure she has one in the new place! You think when the twins were little that Marlena cooked?! cleaned?! Homeschooled?! Nor did Julie. Nor did Maggie. It simply was NOT done. Gabi took Ari shopping once last month. I do not think the standard of care can be changed at this  point on the backs of these young women!