DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And she lived where ever college was, then she lived in Miami where Paulina used to because that would've been "home", and she moved to London & lived there for awhile (and that's where she & Allie met each other) & finally she moved to Salem. That's 4 locations & 4 moves. That's  huge.

• Members

It's not even good camp. The only thing that should allow Leo to live there is some kind of blackmail. Instead, RC is ruining Sonny's character just to give us more annoying gay Leo. I've grown to really dislike the character.

And can't Ron come up with a better excuse for Will than that he has to be in Hollywood? I mean, in what universe would a writer have to be IN HOLLYWOOD all the time? If Chandler Massey can't appear very often, recast him.

What I don't want to see is probably what we'll get: Sonny and Will will argue so much that it'll get ugly -- and push Leo and Sonny together. I DO NOT want to watch Leo and Sonny in bed. I don't even want to see them kiss.

• Members

DAYS Peacock Th. 10-20-22

Cast: Jack, Xander, Gwen, Ava, Tripp, Wendy, Joey, Johnny, EJ, Stefan, Li, Gabi.

Xander wants a job at the paper. Jack says No because of Gwen. Xander says they are behind on their payments at the Salem Inn & are moving back into Vic's & Maggie's.

Gwen is put off by Ava in costume. Ava hiding out from EJ. Ava wants Gwen to help her get revenge on EJ. Gwen says No. (Gwen discharge today. Jack offer job & home.)

Tripp calling trying to find Ava.

Johnny looking for EJ p/w. EJ walks in on him. Johnny makes up an apology. EJ suspicious.

Gabi divorce papers signed by Stefan, by her & witnessed by Li.

Gwen reminds Ava that it was her ring first.

Tripp something about living in Seattle.

Wendy you saved my life last summer.

EJ you have a bad temper you got from your mother. But, Johnny you got your charm from me.

Ava wants EJ to pay! Revenge.

Joey comes up. They invite Wendy to Steve & Kay's.

Wendy kisses them bye - she has work to do. She just got a job with Dimera here.

Joey & Tripp bicker & then agree to Wendy picking the best Johnson!

Stefan - a divorced man!

• Members

Wendy has the most chemistry with Tripp, and I'm not even saying that because I'm Team Tripp. It was pretty obvious onscreen today. As a whole, she and Tripp have the most, then her and Johnny. I think her and Joey have the least. 

Though I'm not really looking forward to another sibling competition. Especially after Johnny and Allie's competition for Chanel ruined their storyline. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

@AbcNbc247I completely agree with you about Tripp & Wendy. And I'd like it if Tripp moved back.  I like it that Wendy has a work ethic and of course Tripp has a strong one. I wish we had found out more about what is in Ava's head. I think I could ship her with Johnny and of course I've never liked Johnny with anybody before!