DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

I am finally in October. Just got past the threesome which I thought was well done. Allie seems reeeeally insecure in her relationship with Chanel.

I keep hearing about Kate, Marlena, and Kayla being really sick but they’re like never shown. And the rest of their family members don’t seem to care all that much.

EJ desperately needs a love interest. His obsession with DiMera shares is sooo annoying.

Also are we supposed to find Alex’s obsession with Stephanie endearing?

Edited by Antoyne

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like the (friendly) brotherly rivalry between Tripp and Joey. I don't know if either of them is back to stay, but I fear Ron would make one of them try to kill the other over Wendy if they were. (Then just forget it ever happened.)

I agree Tripp has more chemistry with Wendy, though to be fair, he's gotten more screen time with her. 

• Members

I just hate that it’s written like a competition, like Wendy’s the prize the same way that Chanel was for Johnny and Allie

Well, it would make sense if Tripp and Joey aren’t staying.

Plus, I also heard a rumor that 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I am going to try and not sound like a broken record by mentioning the writing lol. But I completely understand what you mean. Although I was a fan of Kaman at the beginning, I do feel like this is a settle. That being said, I much rather her with Roman than the repeat SL of her being with some random guy and it’s written as sex only in the beginning and then feelings are introduced then Kate is left looking broken and crazy again. It’s exhausting to watch and I am sure to keep playing from the actors standpoint.