DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know Comcast made one announcement (back in April) that free Peacock would end at some point, but I think they'd be crazy to end it at the same time as Cox. That'd be potential for a LARGE drop in users, even if some signed on as subscribers.

When I saw and heard how Sonny reacted with Allie as they talked about the threesome, I wanted to throw things at the TV. It really was cringeworthy.

It what universe is Sonny this prude? This choirboy? The writing is so off for him that it's unreal. They have hot as hell Zach Tinker, and they give him NOTHING to showcase the sexiness and heat. It's been a huge waste.

• Members

He!  He!  He!  Ron is a man, and there is no indication that he sees himself any other way.

I think this practice of using female pronouns in this derogatory way against gay men should stop. It's homophobic, not to mention sexist, since it obviously implies that being feminine is less worthy than being masculine.

• Members

I support this statement completely. 

As a gay man, I also do not feel comfortable when people use pronouns pejoratively.  It feels regressive and I don't find it humorous.  It should go without saying that we all respect the right to express our opinions in whatever way we please, however when another member of the community expresses concern, it is polite to take that under advisement rather than snap back with more vitriol. 

• Members

Even as a zombie vampire, Mike Manning is still gorgeous

Please register in order to view this content

God, I wish they’d bring him back as another character, like they did for the other guy

I also liked the little family bonding scene with Chad, Stephanie and the kids. I hope the show realizes that Stalex is DOA, and that Chephanie is the better potential pairing.

Despite that, I admit that Alex looked good in his last scene with Stephanie. He was actually dressed normally

Edited by AbcNbc247