DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m assuming the actors weren’t in the studio on the same days of block taping.  This happens all the time, and it can be super glaring, like in this instance.  It’s a horrible byproduct of the production model.

Ali is such a disappointment—she was such a shot in the arm for the show when she debuted two years ago and now she’s zzz.

• Members

They took all the fun and edge out of Allie.  She's just so whiny and uptight now even when she's suggesting threesomes.  Perhaps this is what Deidre was talking about when she said the show won't get more sexy?  Allie made a threesome sound like a total chore.

Please register in order to view this content

Today's episode was lame.  That's all.  Go see your grandmas Will!

• Members

Haha! I knew the moment when I saw Allie with Chanel as Chanel was dressed up to the 9's in that Macy's dress (as Allie looked like a slob), I knew who was the tongue giver in that sexual relationship. Mmmm-hmmm! But, I ain't the one to gossip. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Well, of course it did. As she is looking at it it is something to give to Chanel, like a gift, to make her happy, not like something they would do as an adventure. Sounds like a chore because it is a task she's setting herself to please her lady. All about the wrong reason. If they take it one more step into misunderstanding, then, Chanel will figure she should do it because Allie wants to. Now, don't we find out how immature their love is?

So, Will and Sonny have threesomes. With leather daddies, bears and rough trade twinks.

Maybe if they were written differently i would believe it. Now, i could easily see Leo eating everything in sight. Like an all you can eat buffet. Chandler's smirks were on full display today.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Nancy acting all happy to see Mike and claiming not to remember what she and Craig did to Mike yrs ago with Ali McIntyre is totally ridiculous. Funny how Craig made reference about Ali to Leo about "psycho crazy nurses". Mike's career and life was ruined because of it. More gem writing from Ron 

• Members

I think he has a bad case, some might say terminal, of nervous laughter & he is in dire need of an acting coach to get him out of his bad habits but as far as I can tell DOOL doesn't DO acting coaches, more's the pity. So, I don't think they are "smirks" but I do think they exist & are bad. Does that help? Explaining myself helped?