DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

I love Diedre/Marlena, too, but she should take a nap. No one's asking for "vile" and "blatant sexuality." She gave herself away when she said "Our audience isn't changing" when she should realize adding viewers isn't a bad thing as 80 year olds die off.

And then she ends her comments by saying that Ron C is always "on the cutting edge"? JFC.

We agree on a lot about DAYS, but I really don't understand why you hate RSW so much. If you don't like his acting, fine, but to pretend he's not good-looking and has an incredible body is kind of ridiculous.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I see they cut Rafe and Nicole's table sex from today's episode, but I would assume that that's actually a good thing 

Please register in order to view this content

Who styles EJ's hair? That combed to the side look is so weird. Xander had the same style when he married Sarah and it didn't look good there either.

I do appreciate that the Chanel/Allie storyline is being taken seriously and not treated like some big joke. They touched on Allie's insecurities pretty well in today's episode and it worked, as opposed to her just being mean and nasty and immature. Having Will there really helped too. And I'm glad that Will isn't being written as a joke either. I love Will/Allie scenes. She's very lucky to have a brother like him. Hope we see him again soon. 

As for the threesome, I've said it before and I'll say it again: That was supposed to be for Tripp!! 

I think she was in 17 when Missy debuted in 1985, which would make Jennifer 54 now. But with all the aging and de-aging, it's hard to tell.

Whoever he is, he's the luckiest guy in the world 

Will said he visited him, but it was all offscreen.

It'll probably be like Beyond Salem Season 1. They'll push the envelope a little, but not too far. (Even though they should lol)

• Members

I stood up & cheered for Chanel/Johnny/Allie & most of all for big brother Will, who deserves to win Best Big Brother, Salem Young Adult Division! Then, my computer threw up all over & refused to go on. I am just now limping back onto the Internet superhighway.

So, Toups told me that he's made me official if I wanna do recaps & I'm finding that I enjoy it so I will continue. It's kinda like if I like the show I like it more & if I dislike the show, well, I'm downright disgusted with it! So, on with the show, DOOL ... tomorrow, something to look forward to or be warned about.

• Members

Really? See? I don't pay attention to this stuff. I don'r care. But, it's interesting because it's as if (the board as a whole) are helping me to learn or to become more aware of things, but I'm not going to go diggin' on what someone's  looks like. LOL! Although there was one time when I was watching Californication and I was like, "Michelle Bauer! You better put on your clothes, bitch!" 

ETA: Going back to DAYS, I think when I saw Carson Boatman, I strangely thought of Lizard Liz on Twitter.

Edited by Noel

• Members

I'm not buying the Allie/Chanel stuff at all. They were married for 5 MINUTES before they started flirting with other guys and questioning  their relationship. Just not believable.

I guess that's why Chandler Massey grinned and smirked through the entire Will/Allie scenes.

• Members

I meant to reply earlier about that. I'm sure my siblings know I'm a whore and a black sheep, but is it common for siblings to share things about their sex lives? I dunno. I wanted to ask.

Edited by Noel