DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

He's just trying too hard. He doesn't seem to get that Alex is supposed to be in 30's and not some walking hard on fratboy. I agree with you that the writing doesn't help at all, but there are things that he, himself can do differently.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I mean, the character is different from Ben, but in a worse way.  And when the original character was a serial killer that's hard to do.  

Alex is such a strange caricature of a person.  No one today would dress like that or act like that.  You have to assume once they "differentiate" Alex from Ben, RSW will end up playing Ben 2.0 without the serial killer tendencies. 

• Members

Just play it more maturely. Not act drunk the entire time lol. Despite the writing, I still think that some of the things that Alex does, like the way he says a line, all the crap with the straw and the ice cream cone are on RSW. Someone needs to tell him that sometimes, less is more

• Members

Alex was supposed to be like early Justin, who goes around trying and succeeding in getting into many ladies pants until, he falls for the unattainable woman. You can be that way and not be immature…

when Michael Fairman had the official Days podcast, one of the guests interviewed was their acting coach, so they had one in the last five years.