DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Whatevs, lol! @Soapsuds I got speed-dial for that! Aha-ha-ha-ha! No, I like Tripp. He's like one of those people you can take your mom home to while she plops salisbury steak, mashed potatoes/gravy, and green bean casserole on a double-coated Dixie plate while discussing politics or something.

Wait. Was he on Big Brother? That red sofa looks familiar.

Edited by Noel

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Very strange doings. Nothing I have written has posted. I'm seeing Ron & Noel 3-4 times each. Anybody seeing anything I've been posting? Seeing duplicates of some? 

Now I'm seeing dupes of Caroline, too. And, still none of my own. This is first, 3-4 missing.

Edited by Tonksadora

I see enough of Ron's thirsty posts.  (Which were fun until he tossed me aside for unknown reasons.)  Don't want to be seeing extra phantom duplicates post too. All kidding aside are you alright? I don't see any duplicates from anyone. ( Never happened to multiple posters simultaneously) Which does happen once in a while to a random posters.. Once in a blue moon. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. This week has been horrible. Days ain't worth no $1.99. The running commentary on here is much more entertaining.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Nope.  The suspense was killing me, but I'll live.

Agreed about the younger set and they do use them-it's just on boring crap.  The show could have easily shown Allie/Johnny/Will with Marlena/Kayla/Kate, but chose not to and had them do whatever it was they were doing.