DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

I'm so surprised they went there. With a racy 3-minute sequence no less.  Yet the threesome felt inorganic. I did like the song playing. It was actually a nice song. And very appropriate. The grannies are losing it over the threesome. Does anyone know who sings the ''Coming All Undone'' song?

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Inorganic is the perfect way to put it.  I didn't mind it, but the stakes weren't very high.  I don't care about Alex.

Tripp put in a lot of work with those two.  It would just make so much more sense and have more impact overall.

Days has always been like this under Ron.  I like a lot of the ideas, but they never end up being executed right.

I like Stephanie and Chad a lot, but isn't Stephanie being a huge hypocrite because she's working with Chad?  I mean, I assume Stephanie is just truly not into Alex and just said that stuff about working together, but I wish Stephanie would have clarified that better.

• Members

I keep thinking about the little pep rally Marlena held where she basically said that the show isn't going to change. I thought it was not a great idea to be doing when she did it, which was just last week, right? Now just days later & the show has done what I figure to be the first threesome on a US soap.

And Alex has already seen her reaction to Chad!

• Members

Yes 

Please register in order to view this content

But the way I saw it was that Stephanie's actions could make her realize that she's actually quite similar to Alex. And with that realization and Chad deciding he's not ready to move on yet, she and Alex could find some kind of common ground. But now with the threeway, who knows what'll happen?

But I'm pulling for Chad and Stephanie too

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

He's kindhearted, compassionate, gorgeous. And a successful doctor.

But his first gf leaves him for a serial killer, his second tries to kill him and his third leaves him for a woman only to bring another man into that relationship.

I don't get it 

• Members

At the end of the day, I assume Deidre was trying to appease her fanbase, which skews much older I would think.   

Listen, Alex was being a weird creeper with her and if she just threw in a line saying she just said that to Alex because she was trying to let him down gently/not make work uncomfortable I would be fine with it.

For some reason, I don't think the threesome will affect Alex that much.  Allie/Chanel, yes, but not him.  

Also

#JusticeforTripp!  I hope he gets a threesome soon.

• Members

Honestly, I hope everybody finds out about it. This could have an effect on so many people.

Stephanie could find out if and when she starts to soften up to Alex and drop his ass 

Tripp (and Johnny) could find out and rip Allie a new one.

It could even have an effect for Abe and Paulina, and Sloan and whatever she's doing. The possibilities are endless.

• Members

Oh sure, no doubt about that. I just think the show IS going to change & she will be left having reassured them that it won't.

Well, the still pic preview/promo with Alex, Steph & Chad, I just have a feeling may be Alex doing a little venting. And even though I do NOT like him, I wouldn't want to see him get his feelings hurt.

Well, if Uncle Ron is gonna throw these 'dos often for the girls, I would recommend Tripp as the regular partner!

• Members

Gotcha.  That makes sense and probably what will happen.  I could see Stephanie being a little skeeved out by it, but I don't think I would consider it a dealbreaker if I really liked a person.

Realistically, though, Alex was a good choice for them.  Tripp would be way too messy (but I would have loved it) and Johnny is obviously not an option.