Y&R September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Y&R turns 50 next March. The first 25 years of the show were written by Bill Bell; the last 25 years of the show have been written by myriad people.

Yes, but the second 25 years are still based on what Bill created. One tried to veer away from it. Do I need to mention who tried to change it?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

9-28-22:

At first I was mad at Billy for being so sympathetic with Chelsea after being a bit strict with her last episode. But thank god Victoria got him on her side. As much as I understand and love Chelsea she has to keep her space from Johnny. I enjoy this story coz Amelia Heinle is really reeling me in with her acting. I’m really siding with her on this topic. She should at least get a nomination next year. I don’t get the hate anyway. Her abuse story with JT (which I still thought was horrendous coz that wasn’t JT at all) and the Acting was phenomenal 

I don’t care for Diane and her secret life in La. But I do care for Jack/Diane. They would make such a great couple. They always had something great even when it was Terry and the other Diane. That kiss was nice. 
That Mystery Men (Tucker) tried a bit too hard with his lines to come off threatening. 

wasn’t Tucker the guy that was involved with Ashley (played by Days Stephen Nichols) back in the day? I think he was on at the same time we had some many daytime superstars on Y&R like Genie Francis, Tristan Rogers , Maura West etc.

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

9-29-22: 
FINALLY! YES! Elena/Nate broke up! I‘ve waited so long for this. Elena is one of those characters the writers try to make happen and let those characters click with the audience. But Elena just never clicked and just won’t. They should give up on that character. She was boring with Devon and she is boring with Nate. Nate/Imani I could actually see or a Victoria/Nate hook up

Please register in order to view this content

Bruh… Adam is getting on my nerves. I don’t remember being that annoyed by Adam when Justin played him. Sent him on a vacation for a month or so. And of course Chloe/Adam had a little go with each other again

Kyle/Summer - The filler couple of YR!