Y&R September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I’m a little bit behind but Diane finally flipping her shi.t on Phyllis and then making sure they both lost their jobs was amazing. I’m glad she’s done being a pushover. And it was great to hear her call out the hypocrisy of Phyllis AND Victor.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

9-27

Can't we just keep Noah shirtless. lol. That said...it was nice to see a nice young couple on the show.

I didn't like that last week ended on Diane rushing out, but Phyllis did not follow through until the next day. It gave the scenes such a jarring effect. 

Shut up, Chelesa!!! Why is she even here? If anything, I felt Victoria went too soft on her. She was firm, but she needed to be Icy Bitca Victoria. 

I am liking Audra's vibe so far. 

• Members

Nick instantly going after his brother’s ex literally right after they break up and how smug Nick is about it is really annoying. But I guess they’ve shared enough women at this point that it should be…Expected? Regardless I liked Adam and Sally and I hate that they’re officially over.