Days of Our Lives: February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

+1.  Paul Narita was the best part of the Will/Sonny/Paul triangle.  I love that Christopher Sean has a longstanding appreciation for the show and Drake as his onscreen father. 

Paul was apparently conceived around the same time as Will. While struggling with his newfound priestly responsibilities and keeping his urges for Kristen under control, he randomly boffed Paul's mama who wandered into St. Luke's church.  I mean, sure, I guess. LOL 

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The fact he got Paul's mom, Isabella, Marlena, and Kristen pregnant in like a 5 year span is a choice for the John character, but it didn't really effect anything so whatever.  Paul could really be just a random guy and I still would have liked him.  Even if he was conceived at the same time as Will he shouldn't be that much younger than Belle/Brady.  And I do get a tiny bit skeeved out that even though they aren't blood related Will probably shouldn't be hooking up with John's son.  John's been married to his grandma his entire life practically and raised his own mom lol.

Yowza!  He's so hot.

It was always very vague as a backstory.  I am pretty sure Paul's mom was the Dimera maid?  Am I wrong about that?

• Members

Damn I miss him 

Lmao yeah. Will sure loved his Uncle Paul

Paul’s mother was said to have worked in Stefano’s lab. What they should have done was say that she was in love with John and stole his sperm sample from the lab. It’s far-fetched but better than the lack of explanation we got about Paul’s conception 

• Members

Thanks.  For some reason I knew she worked for the Dimera's but I could not remember in what capacity.  The whole story was strange.  I think it was just a one night stand and when she went to tell him she was pregnant she found out he was a priest.  Which, apparently that's a deal breaker even though he had kids already?  And apparently Paul's mom (Tori?) never googled her sons father again to find out he wasn't a priest anymore.  Stupid. 

• Members

Google tells me Tomlin and Whitesell.  Idk, it all was very flimsy because Marlena didn't even care and it's not like John wouldn't have taken care of his own child.  And I don't recall John even being that mad about it.  It was just basically a non story.  Does anyone know if Paul's still paralyzed?  

• Members

Christopher Sean did great acting on the show, he was committed to his scenes, and had lots of magnetism/dynamism.  So I didn't really care about details of the retcon that brought his character Paul to the canvas.  Drake and CS vibed so well together as father/son, it was really amazing.

• Members

Oh!  Nothing against CS.  He's awesome.  I loved Paul.  The story was just dumb and I can overlook it, but it still makes no sense.  It also happened all off screen so I disliked that.  It's not like John is a newbie character.  There was stuff that happened on screen the show could have gone off of.