Days of Our Lives: February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, at least they had Nancy ask whether or not Craig was bi 

Please register in order to view this content

I still hope that this leads to something and Craig and Nancy aren't gone in a few months. I won't hold my breath though.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I thought Nancy had Chloe at 16.  I can't recall if they were together the entire time (clearly not or she couldn't hide a pregnancy lol), but I thought they were together in college and his excuse was they weren't married yet-not that they weren't together.  But it's semantics I guess.  PD and KS did a good job, but in no way does this make Craig less of an assh*le and I don't really feel for him at all.   Also I could do without Chloe saying Craig was Nancy's whole life.   Hasn't the woman been crapped on enough? Now she has no life without her husband.  Ugh...

I think I would like this better if Nancy and Craig came to town to tell Chloe they were divorcing and explaining it together and dropping the cheating aspect.  I know it's not as dramatic, but a different story to tell.  Nancy/Craig amicably parting and Nancy reluctantly helping him and supporting him in his journey, but Chloe being the one more upset and judging and Joy being a hellion in boarding school because she's so troubled by the news.

• Members

I wouldn't have done this storyline at all. If it were me, I would've kept Craig and Nancy offscreen, married and happy. And just had them visit every so often. 

I mean, it is a story that should be told, but Craig and Nancy meant a lot to a lot of fans. And now to say that their story was all for nothing, I get why some fans are upset about this. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

This should've been a three-or so-month arc with us seeing Craig and Nancy happy but then we begin to peel back the layers to see their marriage is in trouble. Perhaps the two of them initially come to town to scheme to oust Kayla as COS at University Hospital.

While perhaps they finally bring on Joy who is an intern at the hospital. Craig could've gotten texts and secret phone calls. Then it could've climaxed with both Joy and Chloe seeing Craig and his lover kissing. Craig sees them and tells them he's been in love with his lover for some time. He tells them not to tell Nancy because he is going to but doesn't get around to it.

Joy and Chloe could've been both torn, but something culminates into Nancy finding out. And we could've gotten some serious conversation about Craig being attracted to men for years.

And Nancy telling him off but talks about how he was her first love etc., 

Edited by Forever8

• Members

I fast forwarded Ben and Ciara's scenes, including the ones with Johnny. These are the two most pointless characters on daytime. Oh wow, they're getting a different apartment. Riveting. I'm assuming the writers finally remembered that the devil wants their baby? It's stupid because they could've just had Johnny stay with Chanel and get her pregnant, that way the devil could have his "own" child without having to snatch Cin's. Plus that baby would be Marlena and Stefano's great-grandchild. But whatever. Gotta show Cin at least once a month I guess. 

How long until the higher ups see the response to the Craig stuff and say it's evidence that soap viewers don't like gay storylines? I wouldn't mind this so much if they had take their time with it and if there had been some build up, but instead Craig has been back for a week and boom he's gay. Totally out of nowhere. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I thought the exact same thing about Johnny/Chanel having a baby and it being easier, but I am wondering if there is something specific about Ben being the father.  MarDevil was very persistent about Ben being a father.

Nancy specifically said something about dumping the chowder on Craig's pants while ranting.  I think it was intentional.

• Members

We'll probably find out Clyde once made a deal with the devil.

But I still say the devil's gonna have to take a number and go to the back of the line, because the aliens will want that baby first!

Edited by Khan

• Members

Yes.  It would make more sense if Stefano did, but I surmise not since the devil threw him off a roof lol.

Say what you will about Cin, but that most likely will be a gorgeous baby. 

I am actually glad they aren't saddling Johnny/Chanel with a kid as well because they give these characters all kids so young.