Days of Our Lives: February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It seems unnecessary because you would think if they had to give John another kid it would be from his forgotten past or another kid with Marlena from 1986.  It really didn't cause a lot of drama either.  There was a moment John/Paul didn't get along but it passed quickly and Marlena didn't care, so why did the show even do it lol

I know.  You would think Paul's mom would at least secretly check up on her sons father every now and then.  He was clearly in the newspapers during that time.

CS was so wasted and it was annoying.

• Members

Yeah.  And there was no weight to his one night stand with Tori.  It's a who cares situation. They weren't in a relationship and she was no threat to Marlena.   A child and a wife from his past would a bit more interesting.  Not that I can see anything being a threat to John/Marlena, but some insight into that past would nice.  But I guess we have been down that road a million times before.  I don't know if you are going to give John another kid at least try to make it dramatic lol

• Members

Ron was answering questions.  Fame10 just wanted to give it a scandalous headline for clickbait.

@Errol already reported Ron's tweets here (without that headline)
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/60538-article-‘days-of-our-lives’-head-writer-ron-carlivati-responds-to-question-about-lack-of-cliffhangers-in-final-episode-pre-olympics-hiatus/

Fame10 added an additional tweet to their report, which showed Ron being slightly exasperated.

However fame10 didn't report this: the tweeter Ron was slightly exasperated with? That person tweeted an apology to Ron.
https://twitter.com/tmyboys/status/1490355587447603204

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Or, he could have been RealRoman's kid, conceived during either time he was away from Salem.  (It's DAYS, so it really doesn't matter.). I mean, if you're gonna have Josh Taylor on your show, you might as well do something with him, right, lol?

• Members

Yeah definitely, but then we lose Christopher Sean because he's Asian lol.  And CS was the best thing about Paul.   But a Diana/John kid would have made actual sense.

Paige 100% should have been Frankie's.

Lol.  No one would seriously care about a Roman kid.  He already got two more in Rex/Cassie and Paul would then actually be related to Will.