Days of Our Lives: February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yep, totally agree with you. When I said basically the same was my fear for Ron writing this on twitter, I got attacked for it. Saying that If I said this to someone in person, I would get punched. Its a story yes but its still important that the characters are treated Correctly. 

Days is filmed up thru the August 24, 2022 Episode

Has Johnny Fully accepted and okay with that he has been possessed by the devil?

Edited by John

• Members

For sure, but I think it will be quite obvious Anna is past her child bearing years so it couldn't be that recent.  Maybe if they left that tidbit out.  Sarah/Renee has to know that years have passed because Kayla is a doctor and wasn't even a nurse yet when Renee last saw her.   I know I am trying to be slightly logical, but putting a 30 something in a story with a bunch of 60 year olds is a choice.  I think this story would be mildly interesting if someone from the past or someone more age appropriate thought they were Renee.  I am not sure who, but Sarah is like my last choice.

I am not even going to touch the Craig/Johnny silliness, but I did like Marlena/Nancy today.

• Members

Friggin politics 

Please register in order to view this content

It usually gets uploaded by 8PM. You could probably catch it on Youtube though before then.

I guess in Sarah's messed up mind, the old age of all of Renee's contemporaries isn't going to matter lol

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I suppose they could use flashbacks of Tony/Anna/Renee as how they are perceived in Sarah's mind.   Perhaps the way she sees them is as they were, but that's a stretch.  I sorta want her to see Tony as a 70 year old and run screaming from the room, but I doubt that will happen.  It seems people could very easily explain this all to Sarah quickly by showing her Carrie is a full grown adult, Marlena has great grandkids, Sarah's own driver's license, photos, the fact Renee is literally dead, etc.

There are about 10,000 better ways to do this, but Ron chose one of the least logical and stupid.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

True, lol.

No, I'm talking about all those times when we said, "Wouldn't it be great if [enter actress' name here] joined DAYS as Sarah Horton?".  Like, all those years we kept waiting for DAYS to bring Sarah back from Nashville, and now we've got this crap.  Again, be careful what you wish for.  Be VERY careful.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Gotcha.  The first mistake was bringing on someone so young to play Sarah and LG just plays her so annoyingly.

Also, is Sarah supposed to be in her 40's?  Because Renee died 40 years ago and Sarenee said herself Sarah was a toddler lol.

It just seems like a delusion everyone could easily debunk for her.  She may still need mental health treatments, but the evidence is fairly easy to prove that she's not Renee.  Is everyone is Salem just going to let her run around town with this delusion like Kayla is?

• Members

More and more, I wish the show had gone with my choice*: Cady McClain.  As good as CM was as temp Jennifer - so good, in fact, she did what MR still can't and won the Emmy! - Sarah would have been a perfectly blank slate for her, like @AbcNbc247 said, with no baggage.

(*Well, one of my choices.  There were so many.)

Again, I'm just waiting for Sarenee (god, I love that name) to gather everyone at HTR and announce that "RENEE DIMERA IS ALIVE!!".

Nah, I think MA would have been too young, too.  On the other hand, if Josh and Jessica had had a daughter (either before or after they had Nick)....