Days of Our Lives: February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If I'm remembering correctly, Renee was friends with Jessica Blake, more than Kayla (from the people in her age group).  Renee was living with Tom & Alice after Jake Kositchek tried to kill her.  David and Kayla were dating but he dropped her for Renee around that time.

• Members

Looks like TR’s got a problem with older women 

Please register in order to view this content

I’d rather Lani be stubborn and determined to stay away from him rather than being worried or not knowing what to do.

And despite everything, I was loving all the historical references in today’s episode.

Maybe he likes both bunks 

• Members

I wouldn't be opposed to Johnny DiMera, Twunk Satan tempting the gays if there were literally any other non-broad, better-written LGBT examples on the canvas. Unfortunately, Ron's ability to write nuanced gay storytelling went out the window after OLTL, long before he had reduced the GH gays to a variety of cliches like 'watching Golden Girls on Hulu'. When you're not committed to emotional storytelling for queer characters then it just comes off lazy, shrill and yes, prurient.

Edited by Vee