GH: Former DAYS Actor Joins Cast

• Members

I could definitely see Vanessa on Bold and Beautiful as perhaps some head of a new fashion house that is in direct competition with House Of Forrester. Perhaps the character could have a past with Bill or Jack? 

Did Frank circle around the parking lot of Ralph's again for soap vets to offer them roles? Can he find ones who can actually play on-screen legacy characters we care about such as Lucky? Serena? Tommy? 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The writing for Brenda was abysmal during her last lengthy stint, and it seems VM wasn't that motivated until those scenes when she was ending things with Sonny. Brenda's needed on the canvas, but I don't know if FV wants her there over his latest casting stunts and blunders. She with Lucky Spencer, Tommy Hardy, and Serena Baldwin; should be on our screens right now since their parents/families/friends are still on screen too, but he is probably busy circling Ralph's and Whole Foods looking for soap vets in the produce aisle and the parking lot. 

• Members

I am sure Charles will be just fine, but I 'd rather see him on Days.  I don't understand why GH keeps hiring these "big name" stars when Brenda is just more relevant to todays GH.  I really don't understand Frank's hate for Vanessa/Brenda because it's clear they are just not interested. 

I don't know if bomb is the right term for that return.  It wasn't a ratings smash or terribly popular with viewers, but I think the expectations were very high.   The S&B wedding gave the show very high ratings. I think the best in like 5 years or something.  The story was bad, but it's been a decade and I am willing to forgive and forget.  All the show had to do was ditch the Balkan story quicker and cut Dante out of it and just focused on Brenda's main relationships (Sonny, Jax, Robin, Jason, Carly) and it would have been fine.   It was pretty panned at the time, but I can look back and say it wasn't as bad as I remember. 

• Members

I deny that lame kid too.  Unless they make it Jax's or something it was just a stupid plot point. 

VM did not seem that motivated during her return, but I feel like there was a moment a month or so into her return she just realized it was all no good because she started fine and ended fine.  They really just needed to invest more in her and Sonny.  I know they got a wedding, but she literally had more scenes with Dante and Spinelli. 

I thought VM was fine when she returned in 2013.  Fake sleeping with Michael was not the best story, but VM at least looked like she was enjoying herself. 

• Members

He can exist I guess.  And Joss can fall in love with him.   Or they make him Jax's and Trina can fall for him or make him an out gay teen like Vanessa's actual son.   It's stupid to have him be out there and not on the canvas even without Vanessa.